Paris Terrorist Attack This Evening

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Paris Terrorist Attack This Evening

Post by Mallz »

Revelation 12:15
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

WHATEVER we do, as we plan for the future, we first must realistically assess the threats we're faced with. And plan accordingly, whatever that might entail. We can't help all outcomes or know of all pitfalls to our plans, as we can only plan, implement and do what we are CAPABLE of doing. Unfortunately, protecting ourselves as absolutely necessary from those who would bring anarchy, chaos and death to our peaceful societies means that we will have to make hard decisions concerning those peaceful persons these agents of death will try to blend in with.

Yes, Muslims need Christ and are deceived by a satanic cult of evil and death. But if you look across the Muslim world of the Middle East, what and whom do they support? Do they cheer the deaths of westerners and attacks? Do they support those who hate Israel/wish to destroy it? Look at ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaeda, Hamas, the PLO/The PA - many in such societies are supportive of death and mayhem being brought or supported by their leaders, against not only the West, but also against rival Muslim groups, the Shias vs. the Sunnis, etc. Look at Pakistan and Afghanistan - why do you think Bin Laden had such popularity in that area of the world? And so the so-called "peaceful Muslims" are bringing despair upon themselves - it's not just terrorism against the West/perceived Christian targets, but themselves as well. They're allowing and encouraging monies flowing to evil groups, allowing hatred to be taught from books in their schools. And many of these Muslim groups - even entire countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia - they hate their Muslim rivals as much or more than they do us. So, if such Muslims, at home in their own countries - places like Syria - supported such evil politics at HOME, what will change in their hearts and minds if they are suddenly thrust or allowed amongst us? Will they accept Christianity or at least assimilate into Western society, or will they continue to believe what they did at home, being supportive of groups and ideologies that are anything but peaceful. Look at the Boston bombers, as just two examples.

The above represent some very real dangers we must deal with and plan for. To not realize this is to not be a realist! Those who continue to insist that most so-called peaceful Muslims are completely safe - well, they have NO idea if the people they are willing to let into our borders are dangerous or not. But, make no mistake about it, what they supported at home suggests that even a high percentage of the "peaceful" Muslims represent a grave collective danger. And such politicians would have us believe it is cold, heartless and uncaring to not allow in all we can. Islam has already LONG brought hell to the Middle East. Why would we think large numbers of Muslims here - ESPECIALLY NOW - would be safe? Why would the same politicians believe that illegals here represent no significant threat? I mean, how dumb can we be???!!!
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Oops, one Paris terrorist WAS a refugee: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619 ... t-official
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

melanie wrote:We don't have information yet on who these terrorist were,
Keeping in mind the terrorists who attacked at Charlie Hebdo were born and bred French citizens.
Before we make this into an attack against the refugees lets get the details first.
Philip posted, and here's another article:
Belgium makes three arrests linked to Paris attacks
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/14 ... s-attacks/
A Greek official said that terrorist crossed into the European Union through the Greek island of Leros in October, a transit point for Syrian refugees fleeing their war-torn country.
The details are coming out. Time to start rethinking our refugee policies.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

Cameron has declared that the risk of a terror attack is severe here.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

It is just a matter of time until the anti-christ and lamb with two horns arises to convince the world the mark of the beast system is the only way for true world peace.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Correct me if I'm wrong...once a terrorist is anywhere in the European Union, he can travel freely to any other country in the union, right? So, if Germany allows terrorists to slip in among the refugees, Germany is letting terrorists into all of the EU.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote:It is just a matter of time until the anti-christ and lamb with two horns arises to convince the world the mark of the beast system is the only way for true world peace.
For you. Sympathy for the devil:
http://youtu.be/vBecM3CQVD8

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Storyteller wrote:Cameron has declared that the risk of a terror attack is severe here.
What does Kirk Cameron know about terrorism?

-Edward R Murrow

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

RickD wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong...once a terrorist is anywhere in the European Union, he can travel freely to any other country in the union, right?
Yes, you're correct. An EU border becomes effectively like the border between American states...you don't notice it unless you are watching the signs on the road.
Storyteller wrote:Cameron has declared that the risk of a terror attack is severe here.
Doh! Remember the London Bus Bombings? That was just the opening act...

:guns:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

It is just a matter of time until the anti-christ and lamb with two horns arises to convince the world the mark of the beast system is the only way for true world peace.

Daniel 7:6"After this I beheld,and lo,another,like a leopard,which had which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl,the beast had also also four heads;and dominion was given to it."verse 7 "After this I saw in the night in the night visions,and behold a fourth beast,dreadful and terrible,and strong exceedingly:and it had great iron teeth:it devoured and break in pieces,and stamped the residue with the feet of it:and it was diverse from all the beasts before it:and it had ten horns."

The leopard represents Islamic terrorism because they blend into your society to do great harm camoflouged like a leopard.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote:It is just a matter of time until the anti-christ and lamb with two horns arises to convince the world the mark of the beast system is the only way for true world peace.

Daniel 7:6"After this I beheld,and lo,another,like a leopard,which had which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl,the beast had also also four heads;and dominion was given to it."verse 7 "After this I saw in the night in the night visions,and behold a fourth beast,dreadful and terrible,and strong exceedingly:and it had great iron teeth:it devoured and break in pieces,and stamped the residue with the feet of it:and it was diverse from all the beasts before it:and it had ten horns."

The leopard represents Islamic terrorism because they blend into your society to do great harm camoflouged like a leopard.
For you, Def Leppard-Armageddon It:
http://youtu.be/7jTGVx2ATLI

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Well, Rick, the loosy-goosy policies of the peaceniks certainly make that possible. I think - and hope I'm wrong - but that before Europe, particularly, sees the light/the danger, there will be many such attacks before they realize they must choose between policies that make them considerably safer and ones that don't. Might be a lot of blood before many become realists. Walking the streets singing the national anthem, candlelight marches, a dogged determination to not significantly change policies - all these will just encourage the bad guys (what fools they must think the West are). Not to mention, that the policies that make such attacks far more likely will only inflame the thuggery and hate of the far-right, in such countries. As long as there are people who believe in a god (see Lord Satan) that demands his followers please him by killing, butchering and maiming innocents in public places, then you better have policies and procedures to minimize their ability to replicate hell, on earth.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote:Well, Rick, the loosy-goosy policies of the peaceniks certainly make that possible. I think - and hope I'm wrong - but that before Europe, particularly, sees the light/the danger, there will be many such attacks before they realize they must choose between policies that make them considerably safer and ones that don't. Might be a lot of blood before many become realists. Walking the streets singing the national anthem, candlelight marches, a dogged determination to not significantly change policies - all these will just encourage the bad guys (what fools they must think the West are). Not to mention, that the policies that make such attacks far more likely will only inflame the thuggery and hate of the far-right, in such countries. As long as there are people who believe in a god (see Lord Satan) that demands his followers please him by killing, butchering and maiming innocents in public places, then you better have policies and procedures to minimize their ability to replicate hell, on earth.

and dominion was given to it.