When did we come into existance?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
Poetic_Soul
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by Poetic_Soul »

Very true. I must say that I am starving for discussions.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

God doesn't operate in our dimension of time, He is above it, He already knows the outcome of our free will decisions because He is all powerful, I believe thats what that verse means.So basically He already knows what we will do in the future and who we will be, after all He is the one who made us. But it is important to remember that just because He knows the outcome doesnt mean we are predestined, we are responsible for our future and we control it through our free will.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Yes, the verse where God says He knew Jeremiah (I think) before he was born indicates, to me at least, that God, not being confined to time, could see the entire progress of His creation, including the apocalypse, before He said "let there be light."
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous