Is this Mastermind's fate?

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Huh? I got the "WHAT?" part, but that little guy smiling at me has me confused. First of all, pimping is a serious sin that sickens me, so please don't use that word like "pimp my ride". I know you weren't, Marty, but I'm just saying. What it did seem you meant I hope I'm misunderstanding!!! Please clarify! And if you take the apparent meaning of that comment and add it to your last comment on that strange post you shall see my concern! Besides, the middle comment combined with the last comment is also very disturbing! CLARIFY if you mean different!!! Please! And where's Mastermind to clear up this spontaneous rose thing?
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

kateliz wrote:Huh? I got the "WHAT?" part, but that little guy smiling at me has me confused. First of all, pimping is a serious sin that sickens me, so please don't use that word like "pimp my ride". I know you weren't, Marty, but I'm just saying. What it did seem you meant I hope I'm misunderstanding!!! Please clarify! And if you take the apparent meaning of that comment and add it to your last comment on that strange post you shall see my concern! Besides, the middle comment combined with the last comment is also very disturbing! CLARIFY if you mean different!!! Please! And where's Mastermind to clear up this spontaneous rose thing?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you threatening me Master Skeptic?
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

You may find this all very funny, mister, but please at least expain your picture gift(?)!
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

I was just quoting Nelly. An action that can be likened to smoking in a fuel depot.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by Felgar »

Oh dear I've created a monster... I'm gonna have to throw my own thread into the garbage! :o
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

Well, this is humor and jokes....and you've got Mastermind and I posting, so we're on topic. I've got the humor...Mastermind's the joke.

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

-Anonymous
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

I should say so, Marty!

But now that that's been explained, will someone hunt down MM for the other thing? I want answers!
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

You're sweet.
Not you kmart.

As for the rose, like Jesus said "This is an evil generation, they seek an explanation for the rose and no explanation shall be given."

Or something like that.

Felgar, don't garbage this. Well, maybe let Kmart go though the garbage. I don't feel like feeding him tonight.
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by Felgar »

Well I've had a few good laughs so I guess it's mission accomplished. :)
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

I'm having to put my cold hands to my blushing, warm cheeks quite a bit tonight! Gee, thanks MM!

BTW, (hip internet lingo is infiltrating my own! It's the end of the world!) Jesus said that about miracles, not pixeled flowers. :)
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

This thread's getting weirder, Mastermoron's making women blush!

- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

-Anonymous
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:This thread's getting weirder, Mastermoron's making women blush!
It's just my manly charm. And down boy otherwise I'm not feeding you today either.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

"Manly Charm" Wars

Post by kateliz »

Don't get so high on yourself, MM; I'd blush if any guy complimented me with such feeling, moron or not! And yes this thread's getting weirder and weirder! But hey, if anyone else would like to test their "manly charm", I'm quite willing! Providing they aren't female, that is!
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Re: "Manly Charm" Wars

Post by Mastermind »

kateliz wrote:Don't get so high on yourself, MM; I'd blush if any guy complimented me with such feeling, moron or not! And yes this thread's getting weirder and weirder!
:p

That's not exactly a good thing.
But hey, if anyone else would like to test their "manly charm", I'm quite willing! Providing they aren't female, that is!
Whoa there no need to prostitute yourself all over these forums.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

The Sarcastic King on the Hill

Post by kateliz »

Mastermind wrote:Whoa there no need to prostitute yourself all over these forums.
That was wholly uncalled for. You're being serious! Or are you?

Your "serious" brand of sarcasm is sometimes (at least in this case for me,) a little difficult to decipher if it's really sarcasm or if it's really serious! Exclamation points, (as I like to use,) help with that, and Bizzt always winks. Marty is easy to understand because of how he writes it, and Felgar is very careful with his, if not a bit too careful! But you have your own kind where it leaves room for confusion, (which I believe you enjoy.)

I was, (while yes, doing a little fishing for compliments,) playing off of your claim to "manly charm". I know you boys like to play king of the hill! I was selfishly taking advantage of that assumption! Got anything wrong with that?