just give me one sin

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
ochotseat

Post by ochotseat »

Prodigal Son wrote: i can't tell anyone everything.
Yeah you can.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Prodigal Son wrote::cry: i have a therapist but i can't tell him everything. i can't tell anyone everything. besides, i wanted it to be about God, but he's left me. the moment i mentioned that **** here it all went downhill and it's never stopped. i can't find anyone to talk to. there's no one who cares about me. everyone hates me. they see what i used to be and it makes me want to go back to that. me, what i really am is not a good person. i think even God doesn't want me. "nathan is so bad." "there's no hope for that kid." "that one, he's the devil." i'm not even a kid anymore! :lol: but that's all i hear in my head. i don't know how to go back to God. i feel like he's given up on me like everyone else, like myself. i know this isn't a therapy group, this isn't a church, this isn't anything close to a relationship with God, but it's the only place i've found nice people, people who have nice things to say for a change. that's partly my fault, i suppose. i don't care anymore about anything. the antidepressants my therapist gave me don't work anymore; it always happens like that. i want to be fixed. why won't God just fix me? no one has the answer to that. and i know everyone here just wants me to shut-up about all this. forget it. i'm sorry.
ProdgicalSon there is nothing you can do to make God love you any less - same as there is nothing you can do to make God love you any more. Anyone who says God has abandoned you really does not know what they are talking about. And how can you be a "Bad" kid in the evil sense. Surely the fact that you realise there is a problem in the first place shouts volumes to me. You need to ask God for forgiveness and then forgive yourself has well. You are burdening yourself with pain that once forgiven doesn't need to be carried around any more.

We are all hopeless sinners. At least you are trying to do something about it. Following God is certainly a good "something".

Don't put yourself down so much - give yourself credit where it is due and like someone else said as long as you continue your journey with God and Christ then however long it may take you will find peace.