Genesis Creation vs. Darwin's Macroevolution Myth

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Genesis Creation vs. Darwin's Macroevolution Myth

Post by neo-x »

I think Alter2Ego is a troll. She is wasting all of our time. She gives nothing to back up her claims, don't answer questions on various threads, assertion is all there is.

Don't feed the troll, IMHO I think she should be banned from this forum, but that's just me.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
ClassicalTeacher
Recognized Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by ClassicalTeacher »

neo-x wrote:I think Alter2Ego is a troll. She is wasting all of our time. She gives nothing to back up her claims, don't answer questions on various threads, assertion is all there is.

Don't feed the troll, IMHO I think she should be banned from this forum, but that's just me.
I understand your frustration and your assertion that she might be a troll. I think the problem goes much deeper. She is spiritually starving and emotionally/mentally unbalanced. She traipses around the internet looking for someone to assure her that she is brilliantly correct in her beliefs--I'm not sure why. Why she doesn't participate in a jw site is beyond me. At least there her arguments would be seen as in line with their beliefs. I don't understand her behavior or her machinations. She gets into the same trouble no matter where she goes, yet she sees this pattern as a weird vindication that she is right and all these people simply will not see the "truth".

You are correct, though, that debating with her simply feeds her appetite to vigorously defend her indefensible ideas. She ignores everyone else's questions and explanations because she just refuses to admit that she could possibly be wrong--a serious flaw in human nature for sure. I don't respond to her questions but I respond to her with brutal honesty, but if you've noticed, she ignores everything I say. That's what she did at RO, too. It's ok because she is a lost soul--and as I said, she needs lots of prayers.

"Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 7:21
angelinoacosta
Newbie Member
Sex: Male

Post by angelinoacosta »

THE AGE OF THE EARTH

The reason why SOME PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE is because of unreconciled age of the Earth. The theologians say, it is only about twelve thousand years old. The geophysicists, the geochemists and the archaeologists conclude with scientific facts that the Earth is about 4.5 plus/minus 0.05% billion years old.
There are some indicators in the Bible that could lead us to believe that the earth is not just thousands of years of age but even billions of years as the geophysicists believe. Prayerfully, consider the following:

Ezekiel 28:13 “You were in Eden, the garden of God, every precious stone was your covering, sardius, topaz and diamonds, beryl, onyx and jasper, sapphire, carbuncle; and crafted in gold were your setting and your engravings on the day you were created they were prepared.” V14 “You were anointed guardian cherub. I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God, …” (The guardian cherub mentioned was Lucifer, Isa14:12, that became Satan.)

Take note: The first Eden, the garden of God was covered with stones while the garden of Eden during Adam and Eve was covered with trees, plants and vegetations.

As claimed by the scientists, we could believe that there was such a period called STONE AGE about 3.4 million years ago. Archaeologists have discovered thousands of fossils, evidences that there was life during this period. In their ancient groups of fossils were listed the dinosaurs, trilobites and fossils of humanoids dating about one to six million years of age. Some of these fossils can be found in the Smithsonian Institute.
There were even hundreds of fossils of dinosaurs found in the act of mortal combat; two were found somewhat (frozen) on the act of biting each other before they suddenly died.
The fighting of animals can be pointed to Satan. Ezekiel 28:16 says “In the abundance of your trade you were filled with VIOLENCE in your midst…” The violence created by Satan could have prompted God to cleanse the earth.

Apostle Peter had a revelation, that the earth had undergone cleansings; thru ice, water and will undergo cleansing by fire. Read 2 Peter 3:1-7 and pray for its revelation.

Genesis 1:2 “The earth was without form and void; and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the FACE OF THE WATER.” It means that the land was fully covered with (solid) WATER. This was the condition of the earth before it was formed again. The earth was covered with ice- hence science claimed there was an ice age.

2Peter 3:5b “…and the earth was formed out of water and through water by word of God.” How?

Genesis1:3 “And God said, ‘Let there be light,’ and there was light.” The light was restored! When light is generated it compasses HEAT. The heat melts the ice.

Genesis1:6 “..and let it separate the waters from the waters.” The liquid water because of heat melted away from the solid water. Genesis1:10 “And God said, ‘Let the water under the heaven be gathered together into one place, and let the DRY LAND APPEAR.” “And it was so.”

I believe as others do that there is a big gap between Genesis1:1 and Genesis1:2. In Genesis 1:1, God created the universe, the galaxies, the stars, planets, and then placed life on earth during the STONE AGE. The first cleansing of the earth resulted to ICE AGE . Then, Genesis1:2 happened- the formation of earth and the creation of a new life on earth for human and animals and trees to live again. In Genesis 1:28 God said to Adam and Eve “Be fruitful and multiply, and REPLENISH the earth…” The word replenish means to fill up again. This means that there was life before (that’s the stone age) and another life will fill the earth again (the present age).

Science claims that humans and the neanderthals have about 98% identical DNA. Please also note that the SERPENT that deceived Eve was an erect mammal before he was cursed by God to be like snake that crawl on its belly. If you read closely, the serpent crawled only after the curse Gen. 3:14. What was the act of deception- not eating literal fruit but sexual intercourse with Eve that produced Cain and Abel became his twin after Adam had sex also with Eve. Note in the scriptures the word eat in Prov. 30:20 refers to adultery. In 1John3:12, it says "CAIN is of the evil one," he was sired by the SERPENT. The Serpent is the missing link. For further clarity about this revelation, please go to You Tube and look for the “Original Sin” by Richard Gan from Singapore.

You just have uncovered two of the mysteries in the bible and hope that this solidifies your stand that the bible is true scientifically.
ClassicalTeacher
Recognized Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by ClassicalTeacher »

What???? I think I may have missed something somewhere....