UPDATE: Is Mutual Masturbation Sinful?

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.

Do you think MM is acceptable?

Yes
20%
No
60%
Unsure
20%

Total votes: 20

Grace isn't enough...
Familiar Member
Christian: No

Post by Grace isn't enough... »

I dunno that being gay and acting homosexually actually equate to one another while I'm sure they often go hand in hand.

In heaven, look at your statement. While I do see your reasoning if you look closley you actually proved yourself wrong. Lusting after someone/thing that doesn't exist just makes the situation that much more lustful as lusting occurs when you pine after someone/thing you cannot have. Lusting is described as committing adultery in the heart so of course here the argument begins to fall apart.

Furthermore, when did we reach the point that oral sex constitues as actual or "real sex?" While it is lusting, and there is contact, there is no contact between two sex organs. There's really nothing that separates oral sex from MM or just regular ol' M. The line between different sexual, arrousing acts is blurred when it is not actual or "real" sex inside of marriage - how God desinged it. So basically, i think that they should be in the same boat for discussion. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I found that by being an annoying person you're less annoyed by people.