Did Exodus happen?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: Did Exodus happen?

Post by Byblos »

I would highly recommend a documentary called The Exodus Decoded. Not only does it present a very compelling case for the Jewish Exodus from Egypt with historical and archeological evidence, but also presents plausible explanations for the miracles recorded. I don't agree with some of the conclusions but it was well worth the time I spent watching it.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Byblos wrote:I would highly recommend a documentary called The Exodus Decoded. Not only does it present a very compelling case for the Jewish Exodus from Egypt with historical and archeological evidence, but also presents plausible explanations for the miracles recorded. I don't agree with some of the conclusions but it was well worth the time I spent watching it.
Will check that out. Good to hear from you Byblos. :ebiggrin:
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Silvertusk wrote:Will check that out. Good to hear from you Byblos. :ebiggrin:
Thanks Silver. :wave:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
WannaLearn
Established Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by WannaLearn »

Mallz wrote:We need to get submarines and scuba divers and delve into the red sea! Perhaps we'd find chariots and corpses...
Agreed :ebiggrin: