Is this Mastermind's fate?

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Re: The Sarcastic King on the Hill

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:
Mastermind wrote:Whoa there no need to prostitute yourself all over these forums.
That was wholly uncalled for. You're being serious! Or are you?

Your "serious" brand of sarcasm is sometimes (at least in this case for me,) a little difficult to decipher if it's really sarcasm or if it's really serious! Exclamation points, (as I like to use,) help with that, and Bizzt always winks. Marty is easy to understand because of how he writes it, and Felgar is very careful with his, if not a bit too careful! But you have your own kind where it leaves room for confusion, (which I believe you enjoy.)

I was, (while yes, doing a little fishing for compliments,) playing off of your claim to "manly charm". I know you boys like to play king of the hill! I was selfishly taking advantage of that assumption! Got anything wrong with that?
Whoa there Girl... As the hippies say Peace (I would draw a hand with two Fingers but I just can't) :lol: :wink:

However you do have a Point MM is really hard to Decipher whether he is being Sarcastic or not. AN Emoticon would Definately help in situations that Sarcasm was intended

Peace out :lol: Man that cracks me up
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

no
Are you threatening me Master Skeptic?
Dan
Valued Member

Post by Dan »

The best way to brush off Mastermind as not being serious is to imagine him as being an overweight small man wearing a hotdog bun as a hat while doing the hustle.

It works everytime for me :lol:
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

Dan wrote:The best way to brush off Mastermind as not being serious is to imagine him as being an overweight small man wearing a hotdog bun as a hat while doing the hustle.

It works everytime for me :lol:
:lol:
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

I have a picture for Kmart as well btw.

kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

What A Lovely Spring Day It Would Be!

Post by kateliz »

Who's "btw"? Do you mean me, Masterhotdogbun? If so, can I go on the tram if I repent of my prostitution? Then we can play Ostracize Marty! Oh, wouldn't that be fun! We can make pig noses at him through the glass as we speed away, and then we can turn around and play Kmart Roadkill! But I don't eat roadkill, so for lunch Joy-Buzzer, Dan and I will throw the dog in the bun on the grill. Wouldn't that be a picnic!
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

btw means "by the way". And master hot dog bun? I'm doing everything I can to restrain myself from making another sex joke.
Dan
Valued Member

Post by Dan »

Mastermind wrote:btw means "by the way". And master hot dog bun? I'm doing everything I can to restrain myself from making another sex joke.
Something tells me you're thinking with the wrong head if you know what I mean :roll:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

I will not comment on that, and I refuse to make sense of it. (And please don't help me!)

So MM, you meant instead of referring to:
kateliz wrote:BTW, (hip internet lingo is infiltrating my own! It's the end of the world!)
you meant to put a comma in like this:
Mastermind wrote:I have a picture for Kmart as well, btw.
I would have put "Masterhustler" but I'm stupidly ignorant of what hustler means and didn't want to make a sex joke by mistake. However, M&M has sought to make one out of my attempt not to anyway.

Innocence sometimes defeats itself! At least as long as Mastermoron is around!
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

kateliz wrote:I will not comment on that, and I refuse to make sense of it. (And please don't help me!)

So MM, you meant instead of referring to:
kateliz wrote:BTW, (hip internet lingo is infiltrating my own! It's the end of the world!)
you meant to put a comma in like this:
Mastermind wrote:I have a picture for Kmart as well, btw.
No, the way I did it is fine.
I would have put "Masterhustler" but I'm stupidly ignorant of what hustler means and didn't want to make a sex joke by mistake. However, M&M has sought to make one out of my attempt not to anyway.
;)
Innocence sometimes defeats itself! At least as long as Mastermoron is around!
I compliment you and you call me a moron. How Christian of you.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Mastermind wrote:I have a picture for Kmart as well btw.

That's because I put a bomb on there and I'm waving goodbye to all.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Mastermoron wrote:I compliment you... how Christian of you.
Why thank you! I knew Father would be pleased!

Marty, remember Big Brother is listening! We wouldn't want you to get thrown behind bars with the crazies... oh wait, yes we do! So tell me more about how you're going to put on a bomb on the train?
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

YOU GUYS ARE WEIRD!! :lol:
MissWeirdGal wrote: remember Big Brother is listening
You have a big Brother. He probably would not listen that much if you were not on the phone all the time :wink: . Do you have Head Phones to sound out what we type on here or are you just playing with us :?
MissConcernedofBIGBROTHER wrote: I got thrown behind bars with the crazies...
Now why would you do something like that?? :? To much Joy Buzzing?? Really and why do you call them bars when they are actually White Pads?? :roll: :lol:

misscrazies wrote: I'm going to put on a bomb on the train?
WHAT! Why? that is a little harsh don't ya think? :wink:

Thanks for the Laugh been Fun

kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

What are you talking about TIM? I wasn't talking about you, but AttentionAllI'mABaffoon! Trying to bud in on my jokes, are you? Why I outta! And how would you know if I preoccupy the phone line unless you tried to call and it was busy? Are you stalking me or something?

Hey! You with the binoculars up on the phone pole! Yeah I see you! If you keep harrassing me I'll sick my good friend Bush on ya! You think you're supposed "Canada" is such good buddies with everyone, you just wait! Imaginary missiles wil take out your imaginary "Canada", that I know! How did I get such inside information? I told ya, Bush and me's good pals! We know all about you imaginary people and your imaginary countries!

And those cheap pills you guy peddle? Don't you think it's mean to force everyone to create their own placebo effects? I know you imaginary folk like to play pretend and all, but not everyone can turn sugar pills into the things you want them to! Just cruel... plain cruel.
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

katethephoner wrote::lol:

What are you talking about TIM? I wasn't talking about you, but AttentionAllI'mABaffoon! Trying to bud in on my jokes, are you? Why I outta! And how would you know if I preoccupy the phone line unless you tried to call and it was busy? Are you stalking me or something?
Well I had to get in on the Fun :wink: . Well I was kind of trying to get you to bite on whether you do Pre-Occupy the Phone and SINCE you are not denying it then I would say you do :lol: . Nah who needs to stalk when you give out the Information Freely :wink: :lol:
katethestalker wrote: Hey! You with the binoculars up on the phone pole! Yeah I see you! If you keep harrassing me I'll sick my good friend Bush on ya! You think you're supposed "Canada" is such good buddies with everyone, you just wait! Imaginary missiles wil take out your imaginary "Canada", that I know! How did I get such inside information? I told ya, Bush and me's good pals! We know all about you imaginary people and your imaginary countries!
At least the person can read what you are typing :lol: You have a Bush for a Friend wow... You stepped up from your last Friend :lol: :wink:
I live in munkalawat. Those Lillies er Missiles that you keep pretending you are going to send are starting worry me up here in Canada! I am so glad we live in a Big Country!!! Wow that Bush must spreading some Lieaves :lol: !!
Misskatethepillpusher wrote:And those cheap pills you guy peddle? Don't you think it's mean to force everyone to create their own placebo effects? I know you imaginary folk like to play pretend and all, but not everyone can turn sugar pills into the things you want them to! Just cruel... plain cruel.
And we Got you HOOKED Muhwahahahaha :lol: