Microevolution, thoughts

Discussions on a ranges of philosophical issues including the nature of truth and reality, personal identity, mind-body theories, epistemology, justification of beliefs, argumentation and logic, philosophy of religion, free will and determinism, etc.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Zenith wrote:
AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:
Zenith wrote:
AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:For some reason...the idea of replying seems about as absurd as building a computer out of jell-o
could it be that you have nothing left to say? its ok, sometimes we are proven wrong. but dont think of it as failure, think of it as an eye-opening experience.
Me? Proven wrong? With your stupidity and BGood's "imagine you're a butterfly on a warm night in August"? I don't think so.
oh, right, you can't be proven wrong because you don't have any beliefs. all you do is shoot other people down without even explaining why. why don't you come up with a good reason to doubt me, instead of stagnating and spouting out the same [poop] over and over again. i'm not going to take you seriously just because you say i'm wrong. next time try writing more than a few poorly thrown together sentences that include little else than slander.
***** please. Hypocrite.

LOCK DOWN! AAHHHH
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous