Could Jesus Accept someone like this?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
Kristoffer
Valued Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Could Jesus Accept someone like this?

Post by Kristoffer »

Thanks dude. y>:D<

PS my bear hug would really hurt!
zoegirl
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

May we actually go back to being Christ-like please?

I have been disappointed in some of the manners that are out in cyberspace. What fruit are we showing when we talk like this? What does this accomplish?
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Kristoffer
Valued Member

Post by Kristoffer »

Meh, ive learnt to accept that total anonymyity helps to end responisibility. It must be thought against.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Kristoffer wrote:Meh, ive learnt to accept that total anonymyity helps to end responisibility. It must be thought against.

I actually agree with you there Kristoffer. I play online games and the anonymity there gives people the excuse to be right idiots.

I know Kristoffer keeps us guessing about his intentions - but there is no need to start refer to name calling FL. Unless of course we missed the intention behind your comments and they were said in Christian love?

Silvertusk.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

I am not calling Kris ''names'' - or deliberately insulting him - as Silvertusk and zoegirl imply. Do a search of his posts and you'll see the ''fishing'' pattern emerge. It will be quite clear...and he's reeled some of you in again.

Kris isn't serious, he isn't a seeker. He's just another atheist posting foolish stuff.

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Telstra Robs
Established Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Telstra Robs »

Fürstentum Liechtenstein, just over the other page, didn't you say "Kris is a fake. a big fake. A big fake and a big Loser. I understand him better than you because I was just like him."?

If you were just like him and changed, why can't he change?
Kristoffer
Valued Member

Post by Kristoffer »

Fürstentum Liechtenstein wrote: Kris isn't serious, he isn't a seeker. He's just another atheist posting foolish stuff.
Is evolution the reason you think this?I thought I already conceded defeat, Kristus wins.
Unless of course we missed the intention behind your comments and they were said in Christian love?
tough love works for me.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Kristoffer wrote:
Fürstentum Liechtenstein wrote: Kris isn't serious, he isn't a seeker. He's just another atheist posting foolish stuff.
Is evolution the reason you think this?I thought I already conceded defeat, Kristus wins.
Unless of course we missed the intention behind your comments and they were said in Christian love?
tough love works for me.
Evolution? I don't care about evolution one way or another. Many Bible-believing Christians think evolution has credibility. As for me, I don't trip over the flower motif in the carpet.

Yes, my comments are posted in Christian love, including the slaps-in-the face I'm giving you. So...where are you as far as Kristus is concerned?

FL

PS...are you in Uppsala?
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Kristoffer
Valued Member

Post by Kristoffer »

Yes, my comments are posted in Christian love, including the slaps-in-the face I'm giving you. So...where are you as far as Kristus is concerned?

I am Turning the other cheek. y@};-

Ps. no I am not.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

Kristoffer wrote:I am Turning the other cheek.
That's not what I meant. I meant something more like this: Who is Kristus for you?

FL

+ + +

+ + +
Kristoffer
Valued Member

Post by Kristoffer »

I do not remember typing "No I am not" why has someone edited my post what was wrong about it?
truthman
Established Member

Post by truthman »

getting forgetful, eh?
It looks like you typed it in response to the previous PS..are you in Upsalla?
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. " 1 Corinthians 13:1-2
Kristoffer
Valued Member

Post by Kristoffer »

I do not remember doing it, it would be wonderful if the post's here actually said when and who did the editing.

ps. no
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

Kristoffer wrote:I do not remember doing it, it would be wonderful if the post's here actually said when and who did the editing.

ps. no
See:
FL wrote:PS...are you in Uppsala?
Kristoffer wrote:Yes, my comments are posted in Christian love, including the slaps-in-the face I'm giving you. So...where are you as far as Kristus is concerned?

I am Turning the other cheek. y@};-

Ps. no I am not.
No one edited your posts! y/:)

BTW, who is that in your avatar? My son wondered if it was you. :lol:
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

cslewislover wrote:BTW, who is that in your avatar? My son wondered if it was you [Kristoffer].
If that's Kris, no wonder he can't get a girlfriend.

FL

+ + +

+ + +