European Churches Claim Muslims Are Converting to Christianity

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: European Churches Claim Muslims Are Converting to Christianity

Post by melanie »

You want to know why there is no cred?
As an investigative journalist?
Because Michelle Jesse isn't one. She works directly for a conservative political player.
You quoted her article here
http://www.allenbwest.com/michellejesse ... t-they-did
In direct response to my assertions
A bullshite article that holds zero cred
Prove otherwise remembering you quoted her
Last edited by melanie on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Ohh feeling the love :mrgreen:
1over137
Technical Admin
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

I wish I could be active moderator to, well, moderate things.

Please behave as Christians should behave.
Thank you brothers and sisters.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Noted Hana
I miss you and your way of delicately dealing with stuff xo
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

By now, most folks now have heard about the recent evens in Orlando FL. Simply a massacre by someone ISIS recoginized as one of its own...

The perp a Muslim who worked For Company Transporting Illegal Immigrants Inside US and he was Interviewed By FBI 3 times... see link below.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-1 ... -deep-insi

Now for you all who for the sake of love cannot see, or yet realize, how evil uses the opponents moral concepts of love against their opponent needs to simply wake up that they are being exploited to live according tier own standards for their very destruction.

Love defends and it goes to war when the powerless are threatened. I know this is a shock but a love that does not go against evil after a time of showing grace and having that grace repeatedly rejected is simply not love at all. God as to his nature is love and will come again on a white horse to slay and judge His enemies. Read the book of Revelation and find out what I mean. There is a time for war. Islam seeks world wide domination, period, no matter what smiley face they wear.

This is chilling as well: Former FBI Agent: ISIS Kill List Includes Hundreds Of Florida Residents - see link

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/12/forme ... residents/

Do not be deceived, Islam's peace is not how we define peace. Their peace means submission to Islam by imposing sharia law.

Islam is a great threat to all freedom loving people everywhere...

Do not be fooled - Political Correctness kills...

...as it is not based on any concept of love...

...but rather based on making your opponents live accord to their own standards in order to destroy them.

In the USA we have fools running the works and seeking t make event a gun control issue. It would not matter since the prep of Orlando was approved and sanction to have weapons anyway due to his employer. Don't be fooled. If conceal and carry folks were in the bar - there would be much less body count and one dead Islamist ISIS fruit cake...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

B. W. wrote:By now, most folks now have heard about the recent evens in Orlando FL. Simply a massacre by someone ISIS recoginized as one of its own...

The perp a Muslim who worked For Company Transporting Illegal Immigrants Inside US and he was Interviewed By FBI 3 times... see link below.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-1 ... -deep-insi

Now for you all who for the sake of love cannot see, or yet realize, how evil uses the opponents moral concepts of love against their opponent needs to simply wake up that they are being exploited to live according tier own standards for their very destruction.

Love defends and it goes to war when the powerless are threatened. I know this is a shock but a love that does not go against evil after a time of showing grace and having that grace repeatedly rejected is simply not love at all. God as to his nature is love and will come again on a white horse to slay and judge His enemies. Read the book of Revelation and find out what I mean. There is a time for war. Islam seeks world wide domination, period, no matter what smiley face they wear.

This is chilling as well: Former FBI Agent: ISIS Kill List Includes Hundreds Of Florida Residents - see link

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/12/forme ... residents/

Do not be deceived, Islam's peace is not how we define peace. Their peace means submission to Islam by imposing sharia law.

Islam is a great threat to all freedom loving people everywhere...

Do not be fooled - Political Correctness kills...

...as it is not based on any concept of love...

...but rather based on making your opponents live accord to their own standards in order to destroy them.

In the USA we have fools running the works and seeking t make event a gun control issue. It would not matter since the prep of Orlando was approved and sanction to have weapons anyway due to his employer. Don't be fooled. If conceal and carry folks were in the bar - there would be much less body count and one dead Islamist ISIS fruit cake...
-
-
-
BW the story broke here this morning.
I was very aware of what went down but deliberately left it out of my posts because whilst this occurred in the middle of your night it has been prevelant from the moment I awoke at 6am. I thought it appropriate to not bring it up and let each of us digest the magnitude of what has occurred. In respect for the deceased.
This is the biggest mass shooting in US history.
perpetrated by a madmen. A homophobe, a racist and an abuser.
His ex wife claims he was abusive.
His co workers claim he was a racist with anger issues.
His dad claims he had extreme homophobic feelings.
He has been cited as a lone madman.
With extreme religious views but with no direct connections to Isis. In weeks to come this fact will come to light.

A Muslim madman that kills homosexuals
It's a tradegy
Let me inform those of you that think this is not a gun control issue.
This perp legally obtained a semi automatic assault rifle.
An AR-15 the assault rifle of choice in mass shootings in the US
3.5 million Americans own this rifle that no civilian has any business owning.

Martin Bryant 20 years ago used the exact same gun to kill 35 in Ausralia. The community backed our conservative government to get these guns off the streets. We have had zero mass shootings since.
It's not your God given right to own a semi automatic assault rifle.
This bloke is like Man Monis, an unhinged madmen. You guys have had your share, I think of Sandy Hook. Making this a Muslim issue is forgetting your long and bloody history of mass shootings.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Mel wrote:
Mel,

FYI,

The AR-15 that the Muslim Terrorist used in the Orlando shooting, is not an assault rifle.
The AR in "AR-15" rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. "AR" does NOT stand for "assault rifle" or "automatic rifle."

AR-15-style rifles are NOT "assault weapons" or "assault rifles." An assault rifle is fully automatic -- a machine gun. Automatic firearms have been severely restricted from civilian ownership since 1934.

If someone calls an AR-15-style rifle an "assault weapon," he or she either supports banning these firearms or does not understand their function and sporting use, or both. Please correct them. "Assault weapon" is a political term created by California anti-gun legislators to ban some semi-automatic rifles there in the 1980s.
http://www.nssf.org/msr/facts.cfm

By incorrectly calling an AR-15 an assault rifle, you are using the same dishonest terminology that anti-gun advocates use to demonize guns. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, and I understand it's a common mistake that people who are ignorant about the issue use. I wouldn't have known either, if I didn't look for myself. I'm not very familiar with gun terminology either.

But, the AR-15 that is legally sold in the US, is not an assault rifle.

Assault rifle=automatic gun. Hold the trigger down, and it keeps firing until you let go of the trigger, or run out of ammo. Assault rifles are made for the military, and civilians(unless authorized) have no business owning.

AR-15=semi automatic. Have to pull the trigger each time to shoot.
Made for civilian use. In other words, civilians do have business owning.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

I really could careless if not all Muslims are terrorists,even though their history suggests otherwise.I just want America to be protected from Islamic terrorism and it is not my problem if terrorism does not represent real Islam,it is irrelevant.This is a Islam problem and they have a serious public relations problem and it is their problem,not mine.All I know is I really don't care,I want America to be safe from it and Muslims can sort it out.

There is nothing that says we must allow Muslims into our country,it is our choice who we allow into our country,just like when it comes to our house and property.We get to decide who comes and who does'nt and I do not want Islamic terrorism in America.If that means deporting Muslims and banning then I'm all for it. Other countries can choose to take Muslims but America will be safe from Islamic terrorism and will remain a free and prosperous country without Islamic terrorism.I'm against same-sex marriages but I'll side with them over a Muslim any day.Muslims are like magnets for terrorism and everywhere they live in the world terrorism follows them.So that if a country allows Muslims into their country terrorism will follow them.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

RickD wrote:By incorrectly calling an AR-15 an assault rifle, you are using the same dishonest terminology that anti-gun advocates use to demonize guns. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, and I understand it's a common mistake that people who are ignorant about the issue use. I wouldn't have known either, if I didn't look for myself. I'm not very familiar with gun terminology either.

But, the AR-15 that is legally sold in the US, is not an assault rifle.

Assault rifle=automatic gun. Hold the trigger down, and it keeps firing until you let go of the trigger, or run out of ammo. Assault rifles are made for the military, and civilians(unless authorized) have no business owning.

AR-15=semi automatic. Have to pull the trigger each time to shoot.
Made for civilian use. In other words, civilians do have business owning.
For Christ's sake Rick...

Fully automatic rifles are actually pretty rare in the military. Mostly they're select-fire, meaning that they can be set to semiautomatic or short burst fire. Full automatic is a red herring.

Do you know what the average GI carried during WWII and Korea? An M1 Garand semiautomatic rifle with an 8-round clip. In the early days of the Vietnam War it was the M-14 semiautomatic rifle with a 20-round clip. Later it was the AR-15, followed by the M-16. I'm not certain about the AR-15, but the M-16A1 (used until 1983) was select-fire. Today its mostly the M-4, which is select-fire as well.

Today a civilian in Florida can purchase an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle with no waiting period. But what's the clip size, you ask? Well, as it turns out Florida has no laws governing clip size. The choices are 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, or 45 round box magazines and 90 or 100 round drum magazines. The most popular are 20 and 30.

Think about that for a second. The rifles that our guys carried when they assaulted stormed the beaches of Normandy would have been less effective on the beaches (or in that night club) than the semiautomatic AR-15 that's supposedly appropriate for civilian use.

Now think about what possible use an American civilian would have for an AR-15 and a large capacity clip. It's no good for hunting, it's overkill for home defense, so all that really leaves is using it as a toy on weekends or using it to kill a bunch of children/office workers/night club patrons/???...

And now, if you must, feel free to go back to your BS quibbling about how an assault rifle is a fully automatic rifle, and not just a rifle that would be excellent for assaulting a building and killing everyone inside.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Whatever you say Ed.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

abelcainsbrother wrote:I really could careless if not all Muslims are terrorists,even though their history suggests otherwise.I just want America to be protected from Islamic terrorism and it is not my problem if terrorism does not represent real Islam,it is irrelevant.This is a Islam problem and they have a serious public relations problem and it is their problem,not mine.All I know is I really don't care,I want America to be safe from it and Muslims can sort it out.
I'm really trying, ACB, but you're just so obtuse...

The part that you're not grasping is that picking a fight with Islam as a whole doesn't make the United States safer. If anything it will further alienate Muslims in this country and increase the odds of Muslim lone wolf gunmen killing a bunch of people. It's stupid, irresponsible, and dangerous to universally condemn the world's second largest religion based on the actions of a tiny minority of its adherents. Doing that will make things worse.

Here's an example of unintended consequences -

Do you know what ISIS does after a US drone strike kills and injures a bunch of people? They go in, pay the survivors a death benefit, cover funeral expenses, and swear to avenge the dead.

This is a battle for the hearts and minds of 1.5 billion people, and morons like the Donald are going to lose it for us.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

RickD wrote:Whatever you say Ed.
Actually, I'm going to reopen this discussion. I have questions for Rick (and anyone else who feels like fielding it), and for B.W. and ACB (and anyone else, of course).

1) Rick, do you really think that it's unreasonable to outright ban high capacity magazines? If so, why?

2) B.W/ACB, what do you think will be accomplished by framing the war on terror as a conflict between Islam and the United States?
Last edited by edwardmurphy on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

melanie wrote:BW the story broke here this morning.
I was very aware of what went down but deliberately left it out of my posts because whilst this occurred in the middle of your night it has been prevelant from the moment I awoke at 6am. I thought it appropriate to not bring it up and let each of us digest the magnitude of what has occurred. In respect for the deceased.
This is the biggest mass shooting in US history.
perpetrated by a madmen. A homophobe, a racist and an abuser.
His ex wife claims he was abusive.
His co workers claim he was a racist with anger issues.
His dad claims he had extreme homophobic feelings.
He has been cited as a lone madman.
With extreme religious views but with no direct connections to Isis. In weeks to come this fact will come to light.

A Muslim madman that kills homosexuals
It's a tradegy
Let me inform those of you that think this is not a gun control issue.

Martin Bryant 20 years ago used the exact same gun to kill 35 in Ausralia. The community backed our conservative government to get these guns off the streets. We have had zero mass shootings since.
It's not your God given right to own a semi automatic assault rifle.
This bloke is like Man Monis, an unhinged madmen. You guys have had your share, I think of Sandy Hook. Making this a Muslim issue is forgetting your long and bloody history of mass shootings.
Yes this, like Paris, 911, etc and etc - Islamic madmen/crazypersons murder people. The recent event in Orlando is another on the list.

Let us not forget that Islamic Jihad has in its tenets - to conquer viva migration:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lling.html

https://civilusdefendus.wordpress.com/c ... -conquest/

Next issue - Gun control...

So to stop mass killings - one outlaws law abiding citizens the right to protect themselves. How is that really going to stop the crazies from attaining weapons easily smuggled across the border?

Should knives and all sharp instruments, baseball bats, and tree limbs be outlawed too?

No, you do not punish law abiding citizens in the USA for the acts of criminals. If you do, then only criminals will have weapons.

There are multiplied million of law abiding citizens in the USA who are gun owners. They do not do these acts. Why take away their right to protect themselves from the crazies?

How is France's gun control laws - what happened there?

Also, it is against the law for privet citizens in the USA to own fully automatic rifles anyways...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

B. W. wrote:Also, it is against the law for privet citizens in the USA to own fully automatic rifles anyways...
Exactly. So a murderous lunatic who wants to shoot up a school, office, or night club will have to cope with pulling the trigger far more times than he would with a fully automatic weapon. It's a safe bet that that guy in Orlando had the beginning of a blister on his trigger finger when the cops finally shot him. If the possibility of a sore trigger finger won't deter a potential mass murdered then nothing will, so there's no point trying. End of discussion.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Actually, I'm going to reopen this discussion and attempt to be civil about it. I have questions for Rick (and anyone else who feels like fielding it), and for B.W. and ACB (and anyone else, of course).

1) Rick, do you really think that it's unreasonable to institute stricter control on fire arms (for example, with an outright ban on high capacity magazines)? If so, why?

2) B.W/ACB, what do you think will be accomplished by framing the war on terror as a conflict between Islam and the United States?