Is this Mastermind's fate?

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

AttentionallCrackHos...
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

You, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt, are one of the biggest goof-balls I've seen in long time! Having a wee bit o' fun at my expense, are ya? I occupy the phone line because I'm here, making fun of y'all. If you'd like to call me to actually talk with voices, (how archaic!) then too bad 'cause I'm a modern woman! Yep, and no stinky, rotting, water-hogging flowers will I accept! I'm much too dignified for such a thing! I only accept digital.
BugZapper wrote:who needs to stalk when you give out the Information Freely
Ahem... I'm sending you my bill via e-mail, and expect you to pay electronically.
ElectricChair wrote:You have a Bush for a Friend wow... You stepped up from your last Friend
Yeah, I admit that. A bush is a much better friend than a twig. And he was starting to rot too. I will miss him though. I named him "I'dLikeYouBetterIfYouWereABush". It wasn't the best friendship. And boy, did he have a mouth on him! It was sad, he had to use me as a translater for other people, and I got beat up... oh, a few dozen times, because of what he had me translate.

Hey! You must be stalking me if you knew about I'dLikeYouBetterIfYouWereABush! Well, I hope I unknowingly translated some twig talk to you! I'd sick Bush on ya if I wasn't occupying the phone line here! Then your precious Lillies would see just how powerful our imaginary missiles are! They'd fry, I tell ya! How do you like them apples? I'll bet you don't. I just bet you don't. Got a worm in 'em and everything! Rotten to the core! Got flies buzzin' 'round them too! Fit for a... well fer nothin'! Cause that's what you are, a nothing! Well, you can't be "a" nothing, because nothingness has no physical properties to be "a" of anything. Hmmmm.

What you be callin' me, Martman, (or Fartman as he's known back home in Hickville)?

(Electronic Crackle)"Attention all Kmart shoppers! You may want to avoid aisle five, Marty's there buying baked beans... and Beano, which he thinks does him some good but we all know doesn't. Oh wait, now he's moving toward the regis... nope, he's heading back to aisle seven to pick up some of the adult diapers he lets leak all over our fair town. Yep, now he's heading to the register. I advize all people checking out to pull out their emergency gas masks if you want to remain in line. I told ya you'd need those sometime for that stinky, leaky, pain-in-the-butt! Or should I say smell-in-the-butt... his butt? Okay now folks, Fartman has left the building! Put away the gasmasks and you can return to shopping as usual. Y'all have a nice day!"(Click)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I crack me up! And I ain't no pill-pusher! At least in the way it's usually meant. I think they have a different term for those who randomly shove breathmints down people's throats. Boy do I get a kick out of them trying to hack it back up! They look like cats with hairballs, convulsing and all!
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

Beans beans they're good for your heart, the more you eat, the more you fart. The more you fart, the better you feel, so eat beans with every meal

Beans beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot.

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

-Anonymous
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Did I really have to be reminded of those songs? My Mom sang them way too much when I was younger, (she's overweight and has frequent and noisy flatulence). They just aren't good memories! :cry:

And Marty, after all I wrote of you that's all you have to say? I'm disappointed!
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

kateliz wrote:Did I really have to be reminded of those songs? My Mom sang them way too much when I was younger, (she's overweight and has frequent and noisy flatulence). They just aren't good memories! :cry:

And Marty, after all I wrote of you that's all you have to say? I'm disappointed!
There wasn't much to respond to. You were rambling on about frying apples for half the post.

- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

-Anonymous
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

But did my rambling make you laugh?
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by bizzt »

This reminds me too much of my Teenage Years!!! :cry: :lol: :lol:
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

I've created a monster...
Are you threatening me Master Skeptic?
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

You have? What'd ya name it? Twinkle Toes?
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Felgar »

Mastermind wrote:I've created a monster...
More that you just attracted its attention I think... Like baiting a bear... She was already created. :D
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

:lol: Hey! And God created me, thank you! He's the real Master Mind, not this puny little gray child who thinks he's all-that and a rotten Easter egg! Come on, you know you love to eat those!
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

I love you too katie.
Are you threatening me Master Skeptic?
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

Three ring service...

"Popcorn, hot dogs..."

- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

-Anonymous
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:Beans beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot.
I suggest very large suppositories. Those work quite nicely.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Felgar wrote:Like... a bear
Kmart wrote:Three ring service...

"Popcorn, hot dogs..."
Oh! I get it! I'm the dancing bear.

Question is, who's shooting at my feet, (paws,) to make me dance? I don't own a gun, and I would be too scared to "shoot myself in the foot."