Jesus' death on the cross and the Trinity

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Jesus' death on the cross and the Trinity

Post by RickD »

PaulSacramento wrote:
RickD wrote:Do you have a better way to explain the essence of God to humans who really can't completely understand God? I'd love to hear your more modern view of God.

I really don't see confusion with the Trinity. I only see confusion when someone tries to overthink the concept.
You forget that I have dealt with JW's for years and see how easily they pervert the doctrine because of how badly it si worded in the modern sense.
Tell me, how many Christians do you think can give a decent defense of the Trinity doctrine?

It is a doctrine of Nature, stating that Father, Son and HS share the same nature, a divine nature we call "God".
So, reword it so 1stJohnny can understand better, and come to a saving faith in the real Jesus Christ. Not to put too much pressure on you Paul. ;)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
1stjohn0666
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Jesus' death on the cross and the Trinity

Post by 1stjohn0666 »

YEAH DO WHAT RICK SAID :D