Dolphins' are back on Earth

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Gman wrote:Here are fins for walking and legs for swimming using your examples of dolphin flippers and horses legs before a few slides up ...

LOL
Gman wrote:
Bgood wrote:So now you resort to this? All I was doing was trying to get you to use the terms analogy and homology properly. And understand the usage of these terms in science. Look back at all our posts, I believe I maintained a civil discussion. Yet you continued to misread between the lines.
I resorted to this because your so called science is devoid of any God.. According to evolutionist Richard Dawkins, Darwinian evolution made it easy to become an intellectually fulfilled atheist.. Darwinian evolution is devoid of ANY spirituality... All you have is materialism... Unless you believe in theistic evolution..
Evolution doesn't support atheism any more than theism. Its a mechanical description. Both groups are confusing the methods of science with the nature of reality.

For instance a medical surgeon regards the body as a complex machine. But that doesn't mean the patient is nothing but a machine. Your "war" is not with evolution. It's with Dawkins, and attempting to derail him by attacking evolution is not the best approach IMO.
Gman wrote:And don't forget this famous quote by Alfred G Fisher. Maybe you could debate him in his statement..

“Both the origin of life and the origin of the major groups of animals remains unknown” Alfred G Fisher, Evolutionist. Grolier Multimedia Encyclopedia 1998
We may know slightly more today on the origin of the major groups of animals. But the statement remains largely true.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by bizzt »

SInce this Thread has turned into a Bashing Thread instead of a discussion I am locking till Further Notice!