Is this Mastermind's fate?

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Forge
Valued Member
Christian: No

Post by Forge »

kateliz wrote:Question is, who's shooting at my feet, (paws,) to make me dance? I don't own a gun, and I would be too scared to "shoot myself in the foot."
Well, let's suppose you own a gun. Depending on the weapon--Like glocks... never trust firearms if they're made of plastic--the trigger might be easy to pull. When you're scared, you might spasm and quake. Point the gun at the floor, spasm a bit to bring the barrel onto your foot, and an unconscious jerk... boom.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Wow, you really are pushing for me to shoot myself! Sort of like assisted-suicide. Boy are you messed up! :)

However, it is tempting.

But why would I shoot at my feet to make me dance when all I need to do is put on some polka music and I can't help but begin to! I think it possesses me or something. (J/K, although it's very interesting that the stuff even exists, it would take me being very tired and goofy to get me to dance to it! Again no offense against anyone who likes it- I just can't enjoy it on any serious level!)
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Btw, what are you holding in your picture, Forge? Is it a switchblade, or a comb? Are you evil, or vain? :wink: Just thought I'd ask!
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

kateliz wrote:Wow, you really are pushing for me to shoot myself! Sort of like assisted-suicide. Boy are you messed up! :)
Well, no, I never said that. But now that you mention, I could give you pointers.

In my opinion, .50 Action Express--basically magnum-level .50-caliber pistol rounds... bullets the size of your thumb--would be excellent, and they're legal in most US states. On the other hand, it would be ironic if you did yourself in with a .22LR pistol of some type. Little tiny round, you know? Of course, style can be achieved if you use the .45 Heckler & Koche USP Tactical US Mk23--and excellent special-ops pistol-- or the fabulous Fabrique Nationale Five-seveN. It's basically a 20-round pistol that has a muzzle velocity for it's 5.7x28mm rounds comparable to an M16 shot. Good stuff. Long arms like rifles and shotguns are overrated for this type of work.

In case you didn't know, I'm sort of a gun enthusiast. The item I hold in my avatar is a throwing knife. I also like knives.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Hmmm, that's all interesting.

I used to like sharp things; I was fascinated at the concept of sharpness. I liked to test the sharpness of various things on my skin, which understandably upset my friends. That didn't last long. Don't get me wrong, I'd never have hurt myself.
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

kateliz wrote:Hmmm, that's all interesting.
Naw, you're lying. I can tell I've completely freaked you out.

I mean, I'd be scared out the yingyang by a Catholic gun nut.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

:lol: Well you can jus' get your diaper as stinky as you please! I aim on keeping mine fresh as a daisy!
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Forge, you killed this thread here with your knife. For once your aim was dead on. Dead on, get it? Cause the thread's dead? The humor just keeps on coming all by itself, doesn't it?
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:Forge, you killed this thread here with your knife. For once your aim was dead on. Dead on, get it? Cause the thread's dead? The humor just keeps on coming all by itself, doesn't it?
If only other people thought it was humour :roll: :wink:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Do you want to take this outside, little man? I'll be waiting in the Garbage Can in the alley! And don't be late!
ochotseat

Post by ochotseat »

Felgar wrote:On second thought, that would be TruthBeTold's fate, if we didn't ban him. He could stay up on his comp for hours on end, averaging 2 posts / minute for 3 weeks. :) It's an act of mercy to ban him, really. :)
:lol:
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Male

Re: Is this Mastermind's fate?

Post by Gabrielman »

LOL I am bumping this thread, very strange people used to be here! :lol:
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
SamTHorn
Newbie Member

Post by SamTHorn »

Felgar wrote:LOL... Sorry buddy - but I couldn't resist. Remember to stop to eat now and then or this may happen!. :D

http://publications.mediapost.com/index ... _aid=29415

What a looser. He even had food-just didn't eat it.

:clap:
kmr
Valued Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by kmr »

I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER FROM THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!! :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
- KMR

Dominum meum amō!