Darwinism?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Darwinism?

Post by DannyM »

Gman wrote:
DannyM wrote:Right now? Well I'm on the SW Coast, but the time is 4.15 in the afternoon...What's the time in sunny California??
Oh sorry.. It's 8:23 am. And it is sunny.. But cold, 46 degrees..

I live close to this..

Yeah I don't know what the weather is like back home right now, but here it is lovely!! If I knew how to put pictures on here I'd take one and put it up... That pic looks lovely...But I think I can do better... :ebiggrin: And i should have said Californ I A ... ;)
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

DannyM wrote:Yeah I don't know what the weather is like back home right now, but here it is lovely!! If I knew how to put pictures on here I'd take one and put it up... That pic looks lovely...But I think I can do better... :ebiggrin: And i should have said Californ I A ... ;)
Ouch.. Looks like I've got some competition.. :P

About the images.. You just point to the url address and put them between the brackets. Like this {img} url image {/img} just replace the { } with [ ] and you got it.. If you want to point to your own personal picture, you can upload it to a site like tiny pic.. http://tinypic.com/ then point to it using those commands I showed you..
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

Gman wrote:
DannyM wrote:Yeah I don't know what the weather is like back home right now, but here it is lovely!! If I knew how to put pictures on here I'd take one and put it up... That pic looks lovely...But I think I can do better... :ebiggrin: And i should have said Californ I A ... ;)
Ouch.. Looks like I've got some competition.. :P

About the images.. You just point to the url address and put them between the brackets. Like this {img} url image {/img} just replace the { } with [ ] and you got it.. If you want to point to your own personal picture, you can upload it to a site like tiny pic.. http://tinypic.com/
Ah Gman, I really am a technophobe... I'm gonna try this...I would say "bear with me" but feel you'll be waiting a long time...Okay, stand back men, I'm going in...
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

DannyM wrote: Ah Gman, I really am a technophobe... I'm gonna try this...I would say "bear with me" but feel you'll be waiting a long time...Okay, stand back men, I'm going in...
Oh the anticipation.. :P

1.. 2.. 3..

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

Gman wrote:
DannyM wrote: Ah Gman, I really am a technophobe... I'm gonna try this...I would say "bear with me" but feel you'll be waiting a long time...Okay, stand back men, I'm going in...

1.. 2.. 3..
Haha, told ya! My pictures are kept in a file but there is no URL for them...I went to that link, but didn't have a URL to insert... Told you I was still getting used to light switches Gman :lol:
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

DannyM wrote:
Gman wrote:

1.. 2.. 3..
Haha, told ya! My pictures are kept in a file but there is no URL for them...I went to that link, but didn't have a URL to insert... Told you I was still getting used to light switches Gman :lol:
Yes.. Use tiny pic.. http://tinypic.com/ and upload it there. It will give you the url to post it.. Then post it using the "img" commands..

101... 102.. 103. Still counting sorry. ;)

DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

[img]http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=5ze ... h4l5k2TGxc[/img]

That's the best I can do bro...But there's the view from my flat... ;)
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

DannyM wrote:Image

Oh so close.. You just need the whole address.. http://i46.tinypic.com/13zbg9e.jpg

Like this. Hey nice pic by the way...

DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

Gman wrote:
DannyM wrote:Image

Oh so close.. You just need the whole address.. http://i46.tinypic.com/13zbg9e.jpg

Like this. Hey nice pic by the way...
Nice one Gman! ;)
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

DannyM wrote:
Nice one Gman! ;)
I can't take your credit.. :P

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Gman wrote:
DannyM wrote:
Nice one Gman! ;)
I can't take your credit.. :P
If you hit the quote button to your right, you will see how I did it..

DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

http://i46.tinypic.com/13zbg9e.jpg

But *where* did you get the real address? I copied the URL that came with the 'upload'... <<scratchy head>> 8)
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

DannyM wrote:http://i46.tinypic.com/13zbg9e.jpg

But *where* did you get the real address? I copied the URL that came with the 'upload'... <<scratchy head>> 8)
Good grief this is getting ridiculous... I just copied from your 'quoted' URL G...and look!! Haha Please, abandon me before my embarrassment makes you embarrassed for me... 8)
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female

Post by zoegirl »

Very nice pcs!!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

DannyM wrote://i46.tinypic.com/13zbg9e.jpg

It's in the bottom slot..Under "direct link for layouts". Now just put that url between the img brackets.. [img} {/img} Also you see the IMG code for forums section there? Just like that...

You are sooo close..