Fat People Wearing Thongs

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Fat People Wearing Thongs

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Is it Wrong? I say YES
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

Sorry, I'm bored

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

-Anonymous
jerickson314
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by jerickson314 »

< sarcasm >Didn't you see my other post? Being fat is given a 60%-80% genetic correlation. This is higher than even the highest correlations given for homosexuality, like 50%-60%. We all know, due to these correlations, that making moral judgments about anything a homosexual does is nothing more than stark bigotry, prejudice, and hatred. Would the same not be true all the more about judgments towards fat people? You are being an insensitive bigot when you make moral judgments about what a fat person can and cannot do. Next thing you know, you'll be telling us that fat people not only can but should lose weight. What hateful lies! Everybody knows that genetic things can't be changed, so losing weight is impossible.

Why are you opposing the inborn identities of fat people?< / sarcasm>
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

You are being an insensitive bigot
agreed.

lets instead discuss why a bigger percentage of population in our countries are overweight.

I will kick off.
too much processed foods.(half the work is done for the body) unprocessed foods require the body to work harder at digestion. Unprocessed foods stay longer and are not stored quickly as fat.

I hear it said people are overweight because they eat too much.
Many eat the wrong thing and/or not enough to have their metamolism working correctly.

My belief is this is what we have to tackle to get back to living healthy active lives. because after all our bodies are the temple for the holy spirit.
Church tradition tells us that when John, son of Zebadee and brother of James was an old man, his disciples would carry him to church in their arms.
He would simply say, “Little children, love one another”
After a time his disciples wearied at always hearing these same words and asked “Master why do you always say this?
He replied, “it is the Lords command, and if done, it is enough”
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

It's amazing what free time and a crazy thought will get ya. Correlations cannot show cause and effect though-correct?

- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

-Anonymous
jerickson314
Established Member

Post by jerickson314 »

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:Correlations cannot show cause and effect though-correct?
Correct.
Kyle
Newbie Member

Post by Kyle »

while I believe people who are overweight may not appear to be attractive in a thong, they can wear what they want. I think it's wrong for ANYONE to wear a thong just for sexual gain.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

Yeah, if you like having a rubber band up your butt, no problem. But if you wear it to get a little something something with people who like rubber bands, then you've got a problem

- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

-Anonymous