U.F.O.'s - Is There Any Valid Evidence/Proof For Them?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.

Is There Really Any Valid Evidence/Proof For U.F.O.'s/Higher Intelligent Life Forms?

Yes
33%
Not Sure
No votes
No
67%

Total votes: 3

Believer
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: No

U.F.O.'s - Is There Any Valid Evidence/Proof For Them?

Post by Believer »

This topic links to this topic is some similarity - Alien Life On Other Planets. Is there really any valid evidence/proof for U.F.O.'s visiting us, more specifically, higher intelligent life forms? I have seen many shows debunking that they even exist, but have you personally seen them without a doubt that they do exist? I have once seen at night driving with my mom an object that was just floating in mid air, just a bright light, that was close, but I have also seen airplanes while driving that appear like they are floating in mid air, but they really are still moving. One thing is that we may see something from a far distance that looks odd and so it is claimed as a U.F.O., but is it? What do you think constitutes evidence/proof for higher intelligent life forms visiting us? What do you think about websites that actually claim for real that they have evidence/proof they exist? Sure, some websites can be phony, but, what if there are factual websites out there that show all forms of media for the evidence/proof of U.F.O.'s and/or higher intelligent beings? I mean, you see so many phony websites out there, what if for once there are a few that are real. It's like someone has experienced the supernatural and tells his/her story, but the skeptical public doesn't believe it, and you know without a doubt your experience was real and you keep on trying to get people to believe but they wont. Do you believe there might be any real evidence/proof for U.F.O.'s and/or higher intelligent beings out there, but the skeptical public is trying to keep it 'hush, hush'? How does this impact your belief on The Bible/Christianity, Faith, Spirituality, and God?