Abortion is criminal!

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
PetriFB
Familiar Member
Christian: No

Abortion is criminal!

Post by PetriFB »

Have you ever had an abortion or have you ever been in such a situation of your life that you planned to have an abortion? Many women have faced this situation and they have not known how to act in this matter, as they have not been properly informed about the situation in question.

We are going to discuss this matter, which is not the lightest of subjects. We are going to concern ourselves especially with the appropriateness of abortion, and what arguments are used for its justification and how fertilization and the development of the foetus take place. These points are important to clarify because much depends on them, namely, our opinions concerning this matter.

In any case, the next citation will show us just how difficult this matter of an unexpected pregnancy can be for many persons, especially if they have not mentally prepared themselves for it - it may feel like a heavy burden for them. This example also shows us that in spite of all propaganda, many women who have had abortions have later understood how they had done something wrong. They feel guilt, but they cannot undo what they had done.

http://koti.phnet.fi/elohim/Abortion_is_criminal

May GBU all!
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

These woman feel guilt because it is moraly wrong.

However, the law is there to create an orderly society. It is not in place to force one's religious views onto the general population. I agree that abortion is moraly wrong.

But a few things to keep in mind.
Guilt does not stop peeople from commiting wrongful acts.
Guilt usually arises after the act is commited
When abortions were outlawed many women died or were permanently injured having abortions administered illegally, and in horrid conditions.
Many in this country beleive that a womans rights overrule those of the unborn child.

These social issues need to be addressed.
It is not enough to say that abortions are wrong, and therefore make them illegal. The stability of the Country is at stake.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
PetriFB
Familiar Member

Post by PetriFB »

BGoodForGoodSake wrote:These woman feel guilt because it is moraly wrong.

However, the law is there to create an orderly society. It is not in place to force one's religious views onto the general population. I agree that abortion is moraly wrong.

When abortions were outlawed many women died or were permanently injured having abortions administered illegally, and in horrid conditions.
Many in this country beleive that a womans rights overrule those of the unborn child.

It is not enough to say that abortions are wrong, and therefore make them illegal. The stability of the Country is at stake.
Disciple of Jesus follows and believe law of God not those laws of men, which are sinful laws.
Jbuza
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Jbuza »

Is it suprising that man would pass a law like this? There are places in the Bible specifically Isreal having a King and Laws about divorce where God let that society have its will.

God certianly makes it clear that murder is wrong, and Jesus Spoke against those that would harm little ones. IT is better that they be cast in the sea than to face judgement for harming a child.

Of course Man has devised himself a plausible explanation of how God doesn't exist therefore whatever Man does is right and good in man's eyes, so why not let any man woman or child have their own way.

Morality exists because we are made in the image of God.
ray
Recognized Member

abortion

Post by ray »

Although not criminal, in the legal sense, I do believe it is wrong both morally and by God's law. But I would like to take it one step further. I also feel contraceptive practices that kill a fertilized egg are also wrong. Many pills on the market, the once a month kind, not the morning after pill, will still cause the egg to die after it is fertilized. The morning after pill kills a fertiziled egg. These too, are a type of abortion.

Ray
Jbuza
Esteemed Senior Member

Re: abortion

Post by Jbuza »

ray wrote:Although not criminal, in the legal sense, I do believe it is wrong both morally and by God's law. But I would like to take it one step further. I also feel contraceptive practices that kill a fertilized egg are also wrong. Many pills on the market, the once a month kind, not the morning after pill, will still cause the egg to die after it is fertilized. The morning after pill kills a fertiziled egg. These too, are a type of abortion.

Ray
Well at the very least it is submitting your own will over the commandment of God to go forth and multiply. Children are a great gift, and I cannot understand it.

It is no suprise mankind has an affinity for darkness, and willfullness.
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

BGoodForGoodSake wrote:These woman feel guilt because it is moraly wrong.

Well, now that abortion is legal we still have 1.5 million people murdered every year. That procedure doesn't seem very safe to me.
I DEMAND PIE, AND A BARREL OF WHIPPED CREAM