Near death experiences

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Jay_7
Established Member

Near death experiences

Post by Jay_7 »

whats everyone here think of these? im no sure whethor too believe them or not but i find that i usually do, only thing thats confusing is alot fo them arent the same.. but i have seen alot that mention tunnels.
Religious Fanatic
Familiar Member
Christian: No

re:

Post by Religious Fanatic »

The inconsistency in them shows that many of them are fake.

Jesus said, "My Kingdom is not of this world."

Not to mention that anesthetic has a BIG influence in affecting people's mind's during events like this.

Some say it is the oxygen shutting off from the brain that makes people envision these things but that is also false.
It is moreso the brain in a dream-esque state during the prime moments of being resuciated from death. As with dreams, there is no way to calculate how much time was spent envisioning while resucitating so the experience may seem longer than it really was.
Jay_7
Established Member

Re: re:

Post by Jay_7 »

Religious Fanatic wrote:The inconsistency in them shows that many of them are fake.

Jesus said, "My Kingdom is not of this world."

Not to mention that anesthetic has a BIG influence in affecting people's mind's during events like this.

Some say it is the oxygen shutting off from the brain that makes people envision these things but that is also false.
It is moreso the brain in a dream-esque state during the prime moments of being resuciated from death. As with dreams, there is no way to calculate how much time was spent envisioning while resucitating so the experience may seem longer than it really was.
I think a few out of the all could be real, but many seem made up, some talk about a Jesus and reincarnation in the same story, i dont think those could be true.. has anyone got any here that they read that they believes true?