what is wrong with everyone?

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Iggy
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

what is wrong with everyone?

Post by Iggy »

The more news i watch, the sadder i get. It's like everyone is so selfish and greedy. money is like the only thing that matters. everyone just wants to argue and make the way they do things, the only way to do things. look what we as people are doing to God. we remove him from schools, we take away his laws from city parks, take him out of the pledge of alliegence, off our calenders. i saw a story where a man wanted to take a priest to court for saying that jesus really existed, and that man will take it as high as he can go with it.
I'm so so glad that WE have a forgiving God... because if i was in his shoes, i wouldnt comeback for anyone on this planet. so i guess its a great thing that im not. it's going to come where jesus comes back to earth, and people just look at him and tell him that he cant exist because he'd be pushing religion on them. or that he cant tell anyone that they have to depart him (go to hell) because they dont believe in hell. there's a big reality check coming... i hope everyone is ready. i know im not, i need alot of help, mainly why ive come to this forum.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: what is wrong with everyone?

Post by Silvertusk »

Iggy wrote:The more news i watch, the sadder i get. It's like everyone is so selfish and greedy. money is like the only thing that matters. everyone just wants to argue and make the way they do things, the only way to do things. look what we as people are doing to God. we remove him from schools, we take away his laws from city parks, take him out of the pledge of alliegence, off our calenders. i saw a story where a man wanted to take a priest to court for saying that jesus really existed, and that man will take it as high as he can go with it.
I'm so so glad that WE have a forgiving God... because if i was in his shoes, i wouldnt comeback for anyone on this planet. so i guess its a great thing that im not. it's going to come where jesus comes back to earth, and people just look at him and tell him that he cant exist because he'd be pushing religion on them. or that he cant tell anyone that they have to depart him (go to hell) because they dont believe in hell. there's a big reality check coming... i hope everyone is ready. i know im not, i need alot of help, mainly why ive come to this forum.
This is what I have been thinking - hence my thread on "Secularism killed the Christian."

In a perverse way it sort of strengthens my faith in the fact that this is what happens when God is taken out of the equasion - meaning we really cannot do without him and life will be just madness without him.

God Bless

Silvertusk
chrisluvsmarkrad
Acquainted Member
Christian: No

God bless you!

Post by chrisluvsmarkrad »

You know Iggy, I think that if these issues within the world DIDN'T bother you, then you would need help. You're absolutely RIGHT!! These things bother my 4 children and myself! Just keep your faith and know that no matter how bad things get, God knew about it all before we did, right?! Keep your focus on Him, you obviously care and that's a big part of what matters. BE BLESSED! :)
SUGAAAAA
Established Member

Post by SUGAAAAA »

I was gonna make a similiar thread...

What really upsets me is the hatred of religion in today's world, Christianity especially.

a perfect example; this thread:

http://boards.1up.com/zd/board/message? ... ing&page=1

This nation is a Godless nation. If only we could have a revival :? Things would change then.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
IRQ Conflict
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by IRQ Conflict »

Many are called, few are chosen. In amongst al the vain babblings I detect at least some knowledge of the Word. But they choose to ignore it and mock God. To their own detriment.

This is nothing, wait until the church is taken away from the things about to come. Lawlessness will be the rule.
Last edited by IRQ Conflict on Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellfire

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
SUGAAAAA
Established Member

Post by SUGAAAAA »

I forgot to say the thread I linked to has some foul language and offensive comments and other things. sorry :(
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
IRQ Conflict
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by IRQ Conflict »

It's amusing thier 'logic' is F this you f'n f'er. How quaint heh. I think my IQ went down a few notches just reading that.
Hellfire

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain