the Big Bang

Discussions on creation beliefs within Christianity, and topics related to creation.
Anonymous

the Big Bang

Post by Anonymous »

I think the “Big Bang” theory is plausible, the math works and I do not see it as disagreeable with Genesis. In fact, I find it more phenomenal given the Butterfly Effect, (among countless others) that God had known the out come of his creation before hand. Just look at Plank's constant, less than a blink of the eye He created it all. No one that can do the math can discount divine intervention. Why do others argue?
August
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by August »

And why do atheist scientists try to prove the Big bang never happened? It all points to a Creator. I agree with you.
Prodigal Son
Christian: No

Post by Prodigal Son »

yep
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You find that now adays - ironically - some scientists are running away from the truth - whereas science is all about truth! Seems through the big band scientists have stumbled on something "out of this world" and are trying to come up with any plausible credible theory that would put a poster over the facts!
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

I agree with this too... The big bang shows it had a start. A creator had to set it into motion..

G -
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
archaeologist
Established Member

Post by archaeologist »

i found it interesting that Hawkins used to be a big bang supporter, then all of a sudden he and others have moved into a string theory concept. he wrote in one of his books about 'the scars found in the universe that supported a big bang explosion'.

i wrote him asking if those same scars could not be used to provide evidence for God's creative power. we know that God spoke and the universe and all its contents appeared and we know that God has left evidence so all will be without an excuse in the final judgment, so why could not this evidence be atributed where it belong?

i never got an answer, so i have no idea what his response or thoughts would have been/are on the subject. it would have been interesting to hear what he had tosay.

has he published anything on the topic of these scars that represent his opinion on who they belong to?