Cute joke..i think it was in readers digest...and quick intr

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
tongamoggie
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Cute joke..i think it was in readers digest...and quick intr

Post by tongamoggie »

Hey everyone! I know there is somewhere on this site to introduce yourself....but I thought this was fitting for me. tee hee. I go by Tongamoggie...Tonga is my cat's name and moggie...well that means cat too...everyone here from the uk will know that. My real name is Deborah and I live in ontario , Canada. Anyways, I read this in a readers digest somewhere and thought it quite cute.

Sammy came home from his friends house one day all distraught. His mother asked him what was wrong. He managed to choke out that his friends dog had died and that he loved that dog almost as much as his friend. His mother, desperate to console her child , told Sammy that the dog had gone to a better place, to which her son replied,"what do you mean ? Where did he go? His mother said "well, Dog heaven,of course!" After a somewhat lengthy pause, the little boy asked his mom what would the dog be doing there.,wouldnt he be lonely and bored... Mom replied " oh, why he is having fun, racing around and jumping with other dogs and chasing all the squirrels !" The little boy thought about his mom's reply for a bit and then said quizzically , "Mom, ....is dog heaven the same as squirrel hell?"
Judah
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Post by Judah »

Hmm, an interesting question! :D

Anyway, welcome tongamoggie.
Hope you enjoy being part of this forum. 8)
Smartie of the Soul
Acquainted Member
Christian: No

Post by Smartie of the Soul »

I find it funny that Americans call Squirrels squrls. :lol:
... I'm Humanist.