Invalid session

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Invalid session

Post by FFC »

Maybe someone can help. When I try to post at home I get a message that says something like "invalid session, try reposting". I keep trying and I keep getting the same message. Right now I'm posting from work and everything is fine. I wonder what could have changed with my PC at home to cause this.

Thanks
FFC
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Byblos
Old School

Re: Invalid session

Post by Byblos »

FFC wrote:Maybe someone can help. When I try to post at home I get a message that says something like "invalid session, try reposting". I keep trying and I keep getting the same message. Right now I'm posting from work and everything is fine. I wonder what could have changed with my PC at home to cause this.

Thanks
FFC
Hi FFC,

Are you able to sign on at home, just not post? Please direct me to a post you had made from home in the past. I need to look up the IP address and make sure it wasn't banned with a wild card ban. We've been having a lot of problems with spammers lately and part of eliminating them is to ban their IP addresses (in whole or in part).
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
bizzt
Christian: No

Post by bizzt »

Before you do that extra work there Byblos. Try Deleting your Internet Cache FFC. Sounds like it could be an old Cookie or cached Webpage.
FFC

Post by FFC »

bizzt wrote:Before you do that extra work there Byblos. Try Deleting your Internet Cache FFC. Sounds like it could be an old Cookie or cached Webpage.
Ok, I'll try that when I get home.
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

FFC

Test

Post by FFC »

I'm just testing to see if I can post from home using Internet Explorer.

FFC

Re: Test

Post by FFC »

FFC wrote:I'm just testing to see if I can post from home using Internet Explorer.
Apparantly I can. :wink:

Byblos
Old School

Re: Test

Post by Byblos »

FFC wrote:Apparantly I can. :wink:
Cool, welcome back (from home).
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
bizzt
Christian: No

Post by bizzt »

Great Glad it worked :)
FFC

Post by FFC »

bizzt wrote:Great Glad it worked :)
For now. :lol: