snail joke

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
zoegirl
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

snail joke

Post by zoegirl »

So two snails were talking about life one day and as those discussions go, they drifted to their goals and dreams, both esoteric and practical.

One snail proclaimed..."One day I want to be able to afford a beautiful shiny red sports car!"

And the other snail agreed that this indeed was a cool goal to have (especially, you see, as they were snails would quite enjoy the novelty of speed). But the other snail continued..."ah, but this car will be awesome. Not only will it be the top of the line in horsepower, speed, aerodynamics, but I want to get an awesome paint job as well."

Now the other snail could agree as well, a cool paint job would be great. When asked about the paint, though, the answer puzzled him greatly. The first snail told him "I want to paint this great big "S" on the sides and top of the car." At this point the other snail broke in to ridicule this choice.

Incensed, the fist snail proclaimed "Well, duh!, I want everyone in town to be able to look at me and say 'WOw, look at that "S" car go!!'"

Enjoy, I know, really, really bad :D
escargot
hah
Enigma7457
Valued Member
Christian: No

Post by Enigma7457 »

Wow....

Not sure i know what to say... :shock:

I must admit, whenever i know a pun is coming, i can't help but read the last line of the joke first. It kind of ruins the entire thing.