Attacking Rich Deem

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
trogdor404
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Attacking Rich Deem

Post by trogdor404 »

Hey there! My name is Karl Crail and this is my first time posting here (obviously). After a lot of reading around the internet, I couldn't help but to notice that there is a lot of angry atheists out there on the world wide web. Whether it be evilbible.com or the atheist-experience.com, there is a lot of anti-Christian stuff out there. So my question today is this: you guys spend a lot of time proving the existence of god by debunking a lot of Atheists absurd claims on a point by point basis, so with that said, how do you feel whenever an irrational atheist attacks you personally? For example, if you were Rich, how would you feel/respond to something vile like this: http://atheistexperience.blogspot.com/2 ... -2-in.html
Any thoughts?
-Karl
JCSx2
Valued Member

Re: Attacking Rich Deem

Post by JCSx2 »

This guy was given free will so he can make any choise he wants.

If he feels better spewing angry insults then all I can do is say oh well.. Another one bites the dust. (he will not be accepted in to the house of the Lord after this life is done)

I am not making a debate response; I am just giving my belief.

As for his explanations / rebuttals. They just do not mean much to me. As for other believers who have had the Holy Ghost bless and fill them with the spirit. I think they feel the same.

If you have been saved then you will understand, if not then you have no idea and probably will be filled with anger that needs to be channeled some where so attack a Christian is a general response for nonbelievers.

Peace

Jim
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
Rich
Honored Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Rich »

I don't mind when they attack me instead of the arguments, since it tells me that they have a problem responding. I was thinking of writing another rebuttal to atheistexperience, but there didn't seem to be enough content to actually rebut. In looking at other attacks on my pages, I have found that atheists tend to make a lot of assumptions, and don't actually read to understand the material. It's pretty sad, but unfortunately, there is little I can do other than bringing pages down to a grammar school level, and I'm not even sure that would help!
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

No, it probably wouldn't. The best thing it to let accusations and slander ride. What point is there in even responding to such people? Will they really believe explanations anyway? :econfused:
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them