Todd Bentley

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Todd Bentley

Post by Silvertusk »

Hi Guys.

Anyone heard of him and his ministries? It is a big revival in Florida where there has been many miracuous healings and movings of the spirit.

This is his website - http://www.freshfire.ca/index.php?Id=1

In my on going search for how God speaks to us, do people think this is genuine?

To my own failing - I always instantly get skeptical of things like this because of the big TV Evangalists in America that con millions out of people for there supposed ministry.

However I would like to think there are men like Todd that God has genuinely spoke to and gifted.

What do people think? The Real deal?

Thankyou in anticipation of your responses.

God Bless
SIlvertusk
catherine
Established Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Todd Bentley

Post by catherine »

Hi Silvertusk, I've just seen your post and was surprised no one has come back to you. It just so happens that I have been checking this man out recently, mainly via Youtube. My daughter told me about him. Quite a lot has happened with Todd since your post. He is so obviously a wolf in sheeps clothing. He is dodgy, dodgy, dodgy. Check out the live footage of him on Youtube. I was shocked that such charlatans acutally exist and attract huge support. His 'ministry' perverts the truth of God. Have you had a chance to check out anything more on him?
- this one is particularly good:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bqJaJzHdGaI

regards
Catherine
nickelodeon
Acquainted Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Todd Bentley

Post by nickelodeon »

He kicks a guy in the stomach to get a demon out, just like Jesus did. I remember that verse somewhere. LOL

He also got caught cheating on his family recently.

@ one of his revival sessions he prays to God asking why his spirit hasnt filled the room, and Gods reply is "cause you havent kicked that woman in the front row, in the face". :pound: