"Darwin's Intelligent Design" video

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

"Darwin's Intelligent Design" video

Post by cslewislover »

Have you seen this little fun video yet? http://www.whatyououghttoknow.com/show/ ... nt-design/ What do you think of it? The little dialog between Moyers and Dawkins that is provided under the video screen is funny (and alarming).
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: "Darwin's Intelligent Design" video

Post by Gman »

cslewislover wrote:Have you seen this little fun video yet? http://www.whatyououghttoknow.com/show/ ... nt-design/ What do you think of it? The little dialog between Moyers and Dawkins that is provided under the video screen is funny (and alarming).
Thanks for sharing that cslewislover. Some good points there... Like I've said before life is a mystery... :eugeek:
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
David Blacklock
Valued Member
Christian: No

Re: "Darwin's Intelligent Design" video

Post by David Blacklock »

That guy is quite talented and very convincing, but IMHO just as misleading as the general data coming out of Discovery Institute.

DB