Jesus in Toast

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
He has risen
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Jesus in Toast

Post by He has risen »

I was searching my local state owned media company and found this extrodinary article on Jesus on a fishstick. Is this a message from God? or simply a frying incident?

Your views please.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/p ... html/3.stm
TimM1104
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Re: Jesus in Toast

Post by TimM1104 »

It appears someone burnt their dinner. Started to rub off the burnt then realize "it is a man with a beard must be jesus"(Sorry but I think it is just a hoax)
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Jesus in Toast

Post by jenna »

TimM1104 wrote:It appears someone burnt their dinner. Started to rub off the burnt then realize "it is a man with a beard must be jesus"(Sorry but I think it is just a hoax)
I agree that God didn't send such a sign. I don't think it's necessarily a hoax, but people for some reason are looking for God in anything they can find, even on fishsticks. Get this, someone even looked in the toilet bowl once and found what they claimed to be a picture of "Jesus". (I would say "no s**t", but that's what it was). Yuck. :shakehead:
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them