Swine flu

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
crutina
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Swine flu

Post by crutina »

How long does the swine flu last in healthy humans? I was wondering how long can the swine flu last in healthy adults around 20 before the symptoms subside? Once you get the swine flue is it true that you will be immune to this strain? Also currently I have a minor cough and minor aches but not unbearable needing a doctor. Do you think I have the swine flu in a moderate form? I have heard that drinking wine in moderation can prevent if not lessen symptoms of the flu.
Valued Member
Sex: Male

Re: Swine flu

Post by Cross.eyed »

The vaccine will be out soon, all the drug company's are racing to be the first.
I am the wretch the song refers to.
WConn
Established Member
Sex: Male

Re: Swine flu

Post by WConn »

crutina wrote:How long does the swine flu last in healthy humans? I was wondering how long can the swine flu last in healthy adults around 20 before the symptoms subside? Once you get the swine flue is it true that you will be immune to this strain? Also currently I have a minor cough and minor aches but not unbearable needing a doctor. Do you think I have the swine flu in a moderate form? I have heard that drinking wine in moderation can prevent if not lessen symptoms of the flu.

W