I need an atheist

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

I need an atheist

Post by ageofknowledge »

to interview (don't worry it's anonymous) for a college research paper that requires me to provide a set of questions to four different people from four different perspectives. I'll pm them over to you. Answer and return. I need a real atheist. Not an agnostic. Simply reply here if you are agreeable. Thank you.
waynepii
Valued Member
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: I need an atheist

Post by waynepii »

I'd be willing to help, but I consider myself an agnostic (looking for proof of God but haven't found any, and don't expect to see any - but I AM open to compelling evidence). IMO ALL atheists would fall into roughly the same category.
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

Thank you wayne. I appreciate your offer. As I stated, the survey is completely anonymous and geared toward a better understanding of the diverse worldviews that exist. I'm developing the set of questions now and when I get them completed and professor approved, I'll email them over to you. It will probably be a week or two. I appreciate you helping me out with this. THANK YOU. :esmile:
jlay
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by jlay »

IMO ALL atheists would fall into roughly the same category.
So does God.
(Psalm 14:1)

Sorry I couldn't resist. You set that one on the tee Wayne.
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

Hey don't mess with my surveyor. I need him. :egeek:
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

Why don't you ask limerick?
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

cslewislover wrote:Why don't you ask limerick?
wayne will do nicely. I would ask lim for another paper after this one but I'm not sure if he likes me anymore. Unfortunately I can have that effect on people. I don't know why either as I'm so lovable and hugable and upbeat.

:pound:
limerick
Familiar Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by limerick »

ageofknowledge wrote:
wayne will do nicely. I would ask lim for another paper after this one but I'm not sure if he likes me anymore. Unfortunately I can have that effect on people. I don't know why either as I'm so lovable and hugable and upbeat.

Vicki told me about this thread age and I would have no problem filling out a page for you either now or in the future ;), as I said before it would take a lot for me to dislike someone, so no I don't dislike you :ewink:
I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it - Mark Twain
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

EXCELLENT! y>:D<
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

ageofknowledge wrote:

I told you you should've asked him.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

I need an atheist

Post by ageofknowledge »

Image I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL PESSIMIST Image Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

OK Seriously...

I've completed the completely ANONYMOUS survey and posted it at one of my websites. Please go to http://www.christianshelpingourworld.org/ and download the survey. It is in Word .doc format. Complete it and email it back to ageofknowledge@hotmail.com

Please be through in your responses. I will post a summary of the results after I have collected 90 surveys and processed them so you can see how others answered.

THANK YOU!