Jac's a DAD!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Jac's a DAD!

Post by Jac3510 »

I'll post pictures in a few days--Gretchen and I had our baby yesterday morning at 9:55 AM (EST). 5 pounds and 15 ounces, 18 inches long, and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL :)

We had to have a c-section, so I'll be at the hospital for the next few days, but everyone is doing just fine. Just wanted to make the announcement. I don't have internet connection there, so I'll check back in when I come home to take my shower tomorrow.

God Bless! :D :D :D
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Byblos
Old School

Re: Jac's a DAD!

Post by Byblos »

Jac3510 wrote:I'll post pictures in a few days--Gretchen and I had our baby yesterday morning at 9:55 AM (EST). 5 pounds and 15 ounces, 18 inches long, and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL :)

We had to have a c-section, so I'll be at the hospital for the next few days, but everyone is doing just fine. Just wanted to make the announcement. I don't have internet connection there, so I'll check back in when I come home to take my shower tomorrow.

Fantastic news Jac, congratulations to both of you. Please send our best to your wife and kisses for the new baby. Awesome, God bless.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Jac3510 wrote:I'll post pictures in a few days--Gretchen and I had our baby yesterday morning at 9:55 AM (EST). 5 pounds and 15 ounces, 18 inches long, and ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL :)

Congrats Jac!!!
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

Awesome news Jac!! Congrats! on the little one! Looking forward to pictures
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

Oh no reproduction.. not again. When will you people listen to me? Reproduction is undesirable. :mrgreen:
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Congratulations Jac - that is amazing. I am really happy for you. The more I learn about the whole process myself the more amazing I find it and the more I see Gods hand in it all. I hope and pray that both you and your wife will be able to leave hospital soon and start an amazing life together as parents.

God Bless

Silvertusk
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

I didn't see this thread earlier. -__- Congrats, Jac and wife. I hope your wife is fine - I hadn't been around babies and I had a c-section too. The whole thing was a big learning process for me.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
For_Narniaaa
Established Member

Post by For_Narniaaa »

AAAAAAAH!!! I'm way late but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:cheers:

"Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true knowledge." ~Proverbs 1:7

"The God of the universe---the Creator of nitrogen and pine needles, galaxies and E-minor---loves you with a radical, unconditional, self-sacrificing love." ~Francis Chan

Banner credit: arwen-undomiel.com
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

Jac I missed mate and I just want to say congratulations! God bless you, your wife and your dear child.

Danny
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia