Robot Wars (Evolution vs Design)

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Robot Wars (Evolution vs Design)

Post by Gman »

Guys,

I've decided to make my own movies on You Tube. Here is my latest on Evolution vs Design. I had to use talking robots however to get the point across. Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuxsw5Ux ... tube_gdata
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Re: Robot Wars (Evolution vs Design)

Post by Gabrielman »

:pound: :pound: :pound: Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!1
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
godslanguage

Post by godslanguage »

Excellent Gman!!! :clap:
"Is it possible that God is not just an Engineer, but also a divine Artist who creates at times solely for His enjoyment? Maybe the Creator really does like beetles." RTB
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Thanks guys... I have another script coming tonight hopefully. This topic is ID bad for science?
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

You are very talented. Nicely done.