sex with robots--it's here now!

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
stealthpengu
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

sex with robots--it's here now!

Post by stealthpengu »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... ealed.html

I'm not sure if this should go in this section, or the morals section... move it if need be :)

but... wow. and the technology will only get better. AI will only improve in the next 10/20 years, so there's no reason why Rich's vision couldn't come to be. The robots are already cheap enough.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Re: sex with robots--it's here now!

Post by Gabrielman »

This is disgusting! How can people do this? I mean where is the love, where is the romance? Where is the human contact? You can't be loved by a robot! It is just a way for them to satisfy their own hormonal desires in a carnal and empty way. It's sick and wrong and they should never do this.
What is up with that link BTW, lol I read that article a while back here. Oh well, I just wanted to get my two cents in!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
Imperial
Established Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Imperial »

aaaaw the link changed =[
Appolyon
Newbie Member
Sex: Female

Post by Appolyon »

:roll: I saw this when they first announced it. How low can human beings sink? Obviously rather low....no self respect, no self control.
The11thDr.
Established Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by The11thDr. »

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. allthough i wud still prefer something a little more real. Also i like my people to move.

Trust me, I'm the doctor.
kmr
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by kmr »

No, no, NO!!! The Bible is very clear that this kind of natural perversion is not what God wanted! :x God made it clear through the Gospels and apostles that sex not NOT meant for this! READ THE NEW TESTAMENT!!!! Passionate sex is condemned, sex without marriage is often condemned, adultery is condemned, and especially, sex with no intentions of raising families is condemned. The Bible also condomns lack of self-control for sex, and people who cannot control their own desires and try to fulfill their own sexual lusts. Such was even evident in the cultures of Sodom and Gomorrah (before they were destroyed utterly). Sex was meant to unite two people and to bring start to their families, to "make them one flesh". Sex with robots denies the very concepts that were written in the Bible, in every way!