What do you do X_X?

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
CeT-To
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

What do you do X_X?

Post by CeT-To »

What do you do when you hear people talk or you see posts online where athiests are spitting out proposterous claims on christianity and God, where they have such a lack of evidence and only make judgements based on their ignorance on the subject !?! >.< i get the biggest urge to show them up by providing evidence and points other wise, but ignore it most of the times because i know with most athiests that even if God or the evidence for God was right under their nose they still deny and claim your points and evidence false with nothing to back it up. arrhhhh!! :twisted: haha reason im extremely annoyed is because ive held it back many times not just online but even around people i know ( my own girlfriend). i mean..its not my business, but...these silly claims that they make ! they are hurtful and ignorant. Such as "athiesm is not faith its reality" or " christianity is just brain wash" or "religion has caused the worse wars in history" or one time on face book this person i know he had this written on his status " if you kill the shepard, the sheep will scatter" it was a verse in a lamb of god song, and i asked him if he knew what it ment and out of no where he says something along the lines of like this " the dinosaurs were killed by a metoer not god with his magical finger: ( not actually what he said but along those line) and i am just like ...O_o what? But i let it go, although weeks later after that post, the day before yesterday coincidently as the facebook site was loading i was thinking about that time and it just boiled me up for not saying anything, and when facebook had finished loading it wasnt my profile page ...it was his wall ..and i use the same site adress everytime and thats never happened ..i tell you i was REALLY tempted to shut him but i got my senses back together and went on with my day. LOL i dont know how long i can keep my mouth shut X_X can anyone help me :crying: ??

oh and i just came across this ...very interesting article ..check it out! Silly Dawkins :roll: his hate just keeps getting bigger, it sounds like he is just feeding his own personal hate/grudge 8-}2 (if he has any against christians) and seeking glory instead of actually caring about the issue....plus every photo i see of him haha he looks evil :evil: :lol: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/commen ... 094310.ece

i hope i can get some help on my problem and also some oppinions on what they think of the article.

God bless you all!! :amen:

CeT-To
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: What do you do X_X?

Post by Kurieuo »

Passive situations such as online boards where Atheists gather there is no point is casting pearls.

However, when being actively challenged and in your personal relationships, especially in close one on one relationships, it is quite different. You should stand up for your beliefs and Christ. If you fear being rejected and such happens then they didn't really accept you did they? On the other hand, what would more likely be the case, is that they would think twice before offending unless they wish to debate a point.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: What do you do X_X?

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Kurieuo wrote:Passive situations such as online boards where Atheists gather there is no point is casting pearls.

However, when being actively challenged and in your personal relationships, especially in close one on one relationships, it is quite different. You should stand up for your beliefs and Christ. If you fear being rejected and such happens then they didn't really accept you did they? On the other hand, what would more likely be the case, is that they would think twice before offending unless they wish to debate a point.
:amen:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +