what happened to the script?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

what happened to the script?

Post by RickD »

The narrative of the third “day” tells us God caused the land to produce two types of vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees bearing fruit. The Hebrew word for “plant” (eseb) refers to green grasses and herbs.18 The Hebrew word for “tree” (ets) connotes plants with woody stalks.
Why did the script change to some words in gibberish? My sig. got hit too.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: what happened to the script?

Post by Gabrielman »

RickD wrote:
The narrative of the third “day” tells us God caused the land to produce two types of vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees bearing fruit. The Hebrew word for “plant” (eseb) refers to green grasses and herbs.18 The Hebrew word for “tree” (ets) connotes plants with woody stalks.
Why did the script change to some words in gibberish? My sig. got hit too.
It got messed up when there was a board reinstall http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 766#p85766 take a look here, poor FL.... :lol:
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.