will any one answer these questions please?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
vnpr77
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

will any one answer these questions please?

Post by vnpr77 »

Is a beleiver's life predestined by god ?
the bible says that god knew us even before the foundation of this earth?
what does this mean many are called and only a few are chosen

why some prosper and other's fail?
some dull people are successfull with easy effort and why some fail who are intelligent and honest ?
is it karma
is free will destined by god
CeT-To
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: will any one answer these questions please?

Post by CeT-To »

Hey Vnpr77! Welcome to the forum! :)

Here is a short video that answers your question!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IjtzpISS3o

Enjoy and God bless!!
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
jlay
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: will any one answer these questions please?

Post by jlay »

Is a beleiver's life predestined by god ?
Let's say I set before you two doors. A blue one and a red one. You have only one chance to pick which door. If one chooses the blue door, he will be rewarded with the finest banquet feast. If one chooses the red, he will be met with nothing but rotten apples. Let's even say, that I inform everyone who will be selecting what is awaiting them behind each door. But they are completely dependent on my testimony.

Who has predestined the outcome? I have. I have chosen what is behind each door.
So who will receive the banquet? Those who choose the blue door. Who will receive the rotten fruit? Those who choose the red door.

Have I determined their life? Not exactly. But I have chosen who will receive the banquet feast. Even if I explain the options to them, it is still my choice who receives the banquet. And my choice is only those who select the blue door. And since they must rely on my testimony as to what lies behind each door, I will choose those who have faith in me. Those who select the blue door are pre-destined to receive a banquet, according to my choice.
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious