I Love Watching Atheist Videos

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

I Love Watching Atheist Videos

Post by 7777777 »

Do you think that's strange? It's really funny to me because every time I watch atheist videos on YouTube or some other site, it brings me even closer to God. Every time I watch the videos, it makes me read the Bible more and love Him even more. I seem to want to be closer to God after I watch these videos even more than when I watch church on television.

One sense I get from all of these atheists videos is they DON'T WANT to worship God. It's not that they don't believe, it's that they DON'T WANT to believe. I have been watching a series of atheist videos that originate out of Austin Texas. I have been watching their videos for so long I was sure that guy simply didn't believe. But, what I saw today has completely changed my view of atheists. Today I watched one of his videos and he kept saying stuff like, "even if it were true, I wouldn't worship Him". He kept calling God names and deriding Him. Why would you do this and get so upset about something you don't even believe in?

I think every human is created with a desire to know God. In other words, I believe every single human believes there is a God. Some just don't want to seek Him. It's not a matter of belief. It is a matter of choice.
kmr
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: I Love Watching Atheist Videos

Post by kmr »

It is a matter of choice! Everybody has a fair decision to make, and it makes sense that unbelief is simply choosing to reject God.
- KMR

Dominum meum amō!
hwangfkpc
Newbie Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by hwangfkpc »

haha yeah, i think i know where you're coming from.
it's not that i love watching an atheist speak about his/her opinions about God, but that it motivates me to get off my lazy butt and start doing something more for the Body.
zcaz
Newbie Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zcaz »

Ugh, sometimes videos Atheists will post bother me SOO much by their ignorance and the way they pride themselves on being so 'intellectual' :shakehead: