God reveals Himself!!!

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

God reveals Himself!!!

Post by Gman »

I was at my church this morning today praying to God for a new year, praying for guidance and a new beginning.. Anyways this year I told God that it was going to be my break through year. I'm going to really try to dedicate more of my resources and life to Him and His people.. Anyways while I'm praying I'm thinking to myself, asking God, what you would have me do? Is this really the year? And He said to me.. Look up. So I lifted my head up from the prayer an low and behold THERE WAS MY GODANDSCIENCE AVATAR ON STAGE!!! Freaky... He said, that was for you. :crying: WOW...

Wow, I had to laugh.. I thought, NO WAY!!! I've been going to this church for years and never had seen this photo.. Then suddenly there it is!! Coincidence? Right when I was praying. GOD answers prayer!!!!!

The message of the sermon was "If you had one month to live what would you do??" :D

Here is the actual shot I took from my iPhone 01/02/2011. I just had to take it.. People in church were looking at me thinking what is this guys problem?? :P :lol: :wave:

The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: God reveals Himself!!!

Post by Silvertusk »

That is amazing - but your image does not seem to come up - at least not on my computer.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Silvertusk wrote:That is amazing - but your image does not seem to come up - at least not on my computer.
Hi Silvertusk.. Try refreshing or clearing the cache out of your browser.

Yes it caught me completely off guard. But it was truly the in voice in me that said, "look up" that convinced me it was from God, not just coincidence. I thought to myself.. No way. All I can say is that God will answer prayer if you truly seek Him. It's not a lie... At all.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
zcaz
Newbie Member

Post by zcaz »

Wow man, that's truly amazing! I know it could very well be a coincidence since they probably just got the picture off of the internet just as you did through a Google search I'm assuming, but the fact that you were praying about dedicating yourself more to God and having the feeling to look up is incredible! I personally really appreciate your insight here on these forums, i have read many of your posts and you have helped me a lot in my quest for faith as I'm sure you have with many others who have viewed this website. Truly an inspiring testimony, thank you Gman, and JESUS!