Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

Last edited by Murray on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: My Brother

Post by zoegirl »

Just being a good brother and doing things with him. Going out to lunch, playing some games, supporting him, asking him about his life.

You already have a relationship, in any on of the above it's the simple questions that can really open up the conversations. "You know, over the past two years, I've really been thinking more about spiritual things....." or "you know, really would like to share with you how the last year has affected me".... which can easily lead to "I 'd love to share with you Who is the reason for these changes!!"

A relationship is the best way to help him see your relationship with Christ.

Chances are, he's noticed!!

Continue just being a good brother to him, joke around with him, talk to him, ask him his worries, be the good brother that you have been.
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
mandelduke
Recognized Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: My Brother

Post by mandelduke »

What I do when I know someone and I’m not sure if they are saved, is ask them are you born again. I have always got one of two responses, either yes or they try to blow it off. If they say yes, I ask them how do you know. At this point the answer will either be Jesus died for my sins, or they will start talking about how good they are, that’s when I lead them to Christ. If they try to blow me off, I tell them I care about them and it is very important to me that they get saved. And I lead them to Christ.