Personal Relationship with God?

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
bdh410
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Framework

Personal Relationship with God?

Post by bdh410 »

So where exactly is this part of Christian Theology found within the Bible? I do understand that it is never stated directly rather, many people have told me it it is stated implicitly within specific verses. Does anyone know which verses make up this theology?
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Personal Relationship with God?

Post by B. W. »

bdh410 wrote:So where exactly is this part of Christian Theology found within the Bible? I do understand that it is never stated directly rather, many people have told me it it is stated implicitly within specific verses. Does anyone know which verses make up this theology?
Here are two verses, there are more that others may like to share...

John 17:3, "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." NKJV

Isaiah 43:10 "You are My witnesses," says the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me." NKJV

Look up the Greek and Hebrew words translated Know and you'll find your answer...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys