Meet the creator

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Meet the creator

Post by Gman »

The awesomeness of God.. :eugeek:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PILR0_5KVeg

Blessed be His Holy name.. y@};-

The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
1over137
Technical Admin
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Meet the creator

Post by 1over137 »

It's so wonderful. So is the study about this wonderfullness. That's why I became physicist.
By the way, once my old wise friend anwered to my question 'Do you really see order in the world?' as follows:
"Everywhere. Mhy fingers work as expected each time I type. Each time I use this computer it works, and when I press a button you have mail in Austria! I hit my hand with a hammer and it always hurts. Always. Children are born of women, not men. You study because there is order. What you do with your data is another question. But you have the incentive to study because you are looking for order, or even order from apparent disorder."

And this is our home: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu_ytPWB ... re=related
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart