divorce cake

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
krittany
Newbie Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

divorce cake

Post by krittany »

Should I still sleep with my husband if we are getting a divorce? My husband and I just separated after almost 2 yrs of marriage. He still wants to have his cake and eat it too. I feel that he is acting single already and out with other women. I don't know if he as cheated yet, but all evidence points to it.
jlay
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: divorce cake

Post by jlay »

You seriously have to ask that question?
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DannyM »

krittany wrote:Should I still sleep with my husband if we are getting a divorce? My husband and I just separated after almost 2 yrs of marriage. He still wants to have his cake and eat it too. I feel that he is acting single already and out with other women. I don't know if he as cheated yet, but all evidence points to it.
Hi Krittany,

Read your words back, and ask yourself what you would say to a friend of yours who said the same thing to you.

Good luck
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

^ what everyone else said. Respect yourself.
Best wishes.
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

krittany wrote:Should I still sleep with my husband if we are getting a divorce? My husband and I just separated after almost 2 yrs of marriage. He still wants to have his cake and eat it too. I feel that he is acting single already and out with other women. I don't know if he as cheated yet, but all evidence points to it.
Your value is in the Lord God and you are of more value and worth than you realize - move on....

You do not need to be dragged down again that road...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys