Prayers for my Career Choice

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Short1
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes

Prayers for my Career Choice

Post by Short1 »

I'm finally digging in to my faith. I want to make every day about God and what I can do for Him.

Right now I'm struggling with what I should do with my music career. I don't know whether to stay at this school going for my music education degree so I can teach band... or if I should go someplace else for a music ministry degree (A christian college)

It's a tough choice because any music field will get me pretty much on track, and I can always minister while I'm a teacher...

But I want to spend every day completely focused on God. Not just some of the time. Not just when I have free time..
Could you guys pray for my guidance? I can't help but wonder if I should get into that Christian college so I can focus on ministry and the Lord.
Byblos
Old School

Re: Prayers for my Career Choice

Post by Byblos »

Go where God and your heart are leading you. y[-o<
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DannyM »

Yes, pray for God's guidance, and go where you are led y[-o<
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
cyanzachary
Newbie Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cyanzachary »

Do what you feel is right and what you think God wanted you to do. No need to pray every time as long as you have faith and strong belief in Him you’re on the right way. Most of all put God in whatever things you are doing, Him first before everything.