Merry Christmas everyone

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Merry Christmas everyone

Post by DRDS »

I'd like to wish you all here a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New year. Words cannot describe how thankful I am to be a part of this place. All of you all here have helped my faith grow and not only stay strong but become much more stronger. Because of apologetics and great apologetics sites like this one, my faith is stronger now than it has ever been at any point in my life thus far. A huge thanks goes out to Gmain especially for his wonderful material, and to the founder of G&S, Rich Deem, for the awesome articles he puts out from time to time. Thank you all so much again. Merry Christmas and Happy new year! God bless.

y>:D<
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Post by B. W. »

DRDS wrote:I'd like to wish you all here a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New year. Words cannot describe how thankful I am to be a part of this place. All of you all here have helped my faith grow and not only stay strong but become much more stronger. Because of apologetics and great apologetics sites like this one, my faith is stronger now than it has ever been at any point in my life thus far. A huge thanks goes out to Gmain especially for his wonderful material, and to the founder of G&S, Rich Deem, for the awesome articles he puts out from time to time. Thank you all so much again. Merry Christmas and Happy new year! God bless.

y>:D<
Merry Christmas!!!
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

You can't say CHRISTmas, you might offend a militant atheist and inspire him to make a billboard.
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Merry Christmas, i too have grown in faith because of this board.

Thank you all and thank you father for your son.

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

Happy Christmas....!!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Reactionary

Post by Reactionary »

Sretan Božić! :D
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6

"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse." Romans 1:20

--Reactionary
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

Reactionary wrote:Sretan Božić! :D
Same to you, bro :)

Merry Christmas, brothers and sisters!! y@};-
credo ut intelligam