man oh man how the lord has bless me

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
goldmoor
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

man oh man how the lord has bless me

Post by goldmoor »

i sometime just like to think how the lord has blessed me. through my relativily very short life. disstain seem to own me.
as a young child up to my early teens i was what you would call the lowest of the low in soical status the loser you might because from the time i started school (3years old) kids didn't like me they constantly tease and harrass me and i me it felt like everyone even by some of the teach i t seem every school i went the whole "gradutatig class" wasnted nothing more than to see me in pain and i sometime s wonder what was wrong with me. from preschool to middle school it was aways the sometime i thought it was my personailty most people even my family has said i was quite eccentric and alittle quirky it tried to make freinds,but everyone was put off be and i was what you could call soft for a boy i didn't like to rough house or play sport and i was terrify of bugs(ironic because they are my favorite animal)of course there was nothing wrong with me ,but it sure did fell that way. it got to a point to where i didn't want to got to any day camp and hated school,but one thing that keep me going was one friend out of all the "haters" that liek me for me enjoy my company wanted to be my friend and defended and i know God had place them there because it was to conquencedental that no matter where i moved no matter how hard it got that one person was to help me and for a hile thats how i know God love me and was with me. last fast forward to highschool i was in a brand new state a brand new type of people i was kind of scare thought of the past flow through of torment and pain ,but the what found where was it wasn't like the school past i had no fear of being myself because here i am accept and find favor in people like my company people find me funny and i was as eccentric as ever and i found friends not fairweather not plastic but real friends that stress was gone. now that i think on everything it was God that deliver me out of the area that cause me so much pain it was through his mercy compassion and love that i was able to survive through it and find a place of peace

that it bascally my society life in a nutshell
just wanted to get it out their

Godbless you
for God has not given us a spirit of fear,but power and of love and of a sound mind 2timonthy1:7

he has given us power to overcome any obstacle,love to endured any and all hardship and a sound mind to solve any problem and have peace inside and out so truly what is it that we should fear
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: man oh man how the lord has bless me

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

That's beautiful man, God always see's us through the tough times and brings us to greener pastures.

Matthew 5:5 i thought this verse is appropriate considering what you went through and your name :ebiggrin:

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Thank you for that lovely testimony Goldmoor. May God continue to bless you on your journey with him.

Silvertusk.
goldmoor
Familiar Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by goldmoor »

thanks guys :mrgreen:
for God has not given us a spirit of fear,but power and of love and of a sound mind 2timonthy1:7

he has given us power to overcome any obstacle,love to endured any and all hardship and a sound mind to solve any problem and have peace inside and out so truly what is it that we should fear