Guru makes claims: God is the problem

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
domokunrox
Valued Member
Christian: Yes

Guru makes claims: God is the problem

Post by domokunrox »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhjOnYbK ... ata_player

In the spirit of Buddhist that joined here. I want to show you all why you should not be afraid of their views, and give you all a chance to tear these ideas apart. Laugh, and discuss. Or just point and laugh is fine, too.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Guru makes claims: God is the problem

Post by B. W. »

domokunrox wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhjOnYbK ... ata_player

In the spirit of Buddhist that joined here. I want to show you all why you should not be afraid of their views, and give you all a chance to tear these ideas apart. Laugh, and discuss. Or just point and laugh is fine, too.

Well Dom,

Buddhist can never make up thier minds if they are are if the aren't...

Only system I know of that gets no place fast...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Hey Domo, I say this with respect that we shouldn't point and laugh I think it is very counter productive to insult ones belief system, we should use love, compassion and understanding and try to guide them to the truth.
Now I know I am no expert on apologetics and am not very good at it, I just try to set an example instead and hopefully the peace and love of Christ will flow from me.

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
domokunrox
Valued Member

Post by domokunrox »

BW, I didn't get what you said.

Dan, you misunderstood. Watch the video. This Guru is a comedian or serious about what he says. Laughing is appropriate even for his followers there who laughed.

I am not saying this is a joke. Apprarenty the Guru thinks it is.

I was very serious here. Watch the video. An apologetic response here is really easy. I do want to illustrate and discuss this with you guys.