Been awhile

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Zionist
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Been awhile

Post by Zionist »

although im a new member and i haven't been around long i took an absence due to events that had happened in my life, but i am back and im sure most of you are probably like huh who are you lol im glad to be able to return to the site. i will say that it is sad when family uses you for their own benefits and basically discards you like you're refuse but God was with me, my wife and our newborn baby and i honestly felt he revealed things to my wife that she needed to know.
Our rightousness is of filthy rags and in the eyes of God all have gone astray and nobody is justified under the Law. We are saved by the Grace of God through our faith in Him and in Him who he has sent Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way.
Byblos
Old School

Re: Been awhile

Post by Byblos »

Welcome back.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Welcome back, I haven't forgotten who you are. :ewink:
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Good to have you back Zionist- maybe one day if you feel like sharing maybe you could tell your story on the Christian Testimonies page.

Silvertusk.
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

Wecome back y>:D<
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Zionist
Established Member

Post by Zionist »

hey everyone thanks for the wb i appreciate it and yeah i will most definitely give my christian testimony but it's nothing dramatic or something like i have heard from others but i will post it
Our rightousness is of filthy rags and in the eyes of God all have gone astray and nobody is justified under the Law. We are saved by the Grace of God through our faith in Him and in Him who he has sent Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Welcome back Zion... Of course you know I'm glad you are back.

Shema Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Eḥad...
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Zionist
Established Member

Post by Zionist »

@ Gman
thnx man for the welcome back :D hope all has been well with you