Intelligence came first .....ID followed

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
twinc
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Intelligence came first .....ID followed

Post by twinc »

Seems no one has read it or cared or dared to comment - Intelligence Came Frst by E.Lester Smith - twinc
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Intelligence came first .....ID followed

Post by PaulSacramento »

If an intelligent being created a life form, wouldn't it be intelligent of "him" to created with the ability to adapt and survive?
twinc
Established Member

Post by twinc »

PaulSacramento wrote:If an intelligent being created a life form, wouldn't it be intelligent of "him" to created with the ability to adapt and survive?
how would you or I know - anyway what is or has a being or a him got to do with it or anything etc - have you read the book,maybe your library will get it for you - twinc
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

twinc wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:If an intelligent being created a life form, wouldn't it be intelligent of "him" to created with the ability to adapt and survive?
how would you or I know - anyway what is or has a being or a him got to do with it or anything etc - have you read the book,maybe your library will get it for you - twinc
Well, if I as a lowly Human would think that it is a good idea for a living being to be able to adapt and survive, then I am sure that an All-knowing being would probably know that too.
twinc
Established Member

Post by twinc »

PaulSacramento wrote:
twinc wrote:
Well, if I as a lowly Human would think that it is a good idea for a living being to be able to adapt and survive, then I am sure that an All-knowing being would probably know that too.
who would know what an ALL KNOWING ? would know or should know - anyhow see www.rs.org/science2.htm - twinc
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

twinc wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
twinc wrote:
who would know what an ALL KNOWING ? would know or should know - anyhow see http://www.rs.org/science2.htm - twinc
Well, you'd hope he'd know MORE than we would, right?
If humans are made in God's image, it means that humans can ADEQUATELY, though not completely, grasp God.
It is impossible for a human to know more than God.
Hence, if a human knows that a life form that can adapt has more chances for survival than one that doesn't, then God would know this also.
twinc
Established Member

Post by twinc »

PaulSacramento wrote:
twinc wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
twinc wrote:
who would know what an ALL KNOWING ? would know or should know - anyhow see http://www.rs.org/science2.htm - twinc
Well, you'd hope he'd know MORE than we would, right?
If humans are made in God's image, it means that humans can ADEQUATELY, though not completely, grasp God.
It is impossible for a human to know more than God.
Hence, if a human knows that a life form that can adapt has more chances for survival than one that doesn't, then God would know this also.
yes so what exactly is the problem - unless someone throws a spanner into the works etc - twinc
sandy_mcd
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by sandy_mcd »

twinc wrote: - have you read the book,maybe your library will get it for you - twinc
If you don't mind a used copy:
http://www.amazon.com/Intelligence-Came ... rd_title_0
Format..... Amazon Price....New from....Used from
Hardcover............................$97.20.......$0.21
KBCid
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by KBCid »

twinc wrote:Seems no one has read it or cared or dared to comment - Intelligence Came Frst by E.Lester Smith - twinc
"Each cell in a higher plant or animal has a similar measure of autonomy and should also be accorded some measure of consciousness"

I would say a bit of over reaching on this point but mostly a hypothetical rationale of the imagination. At this point we have no real evidence for anything specific and with no method of testing it will remain right there.
It is as if some Christians sit there and wait for the smallest thing that they can dispute and then jump onto it...
The Bible says that we were each given an interpretation – this gift of interpretation is not there so we can run each other into the ground. It is there for our MUTUAL edification.
//www.allaboutgod.net/profiles/blogs/chri ... each-other
twinc
Established Member

Post by twinc »

KBCid wrote:
twinc wrote:Seems no one has read it or cared or dared to comment - Intelligence Came Frst by E.Lester Smith - twinc
"Each cell in a higher plant or animal has a similar measure of autonomy and should also be accorded some measure of consciousness"

I would say a bit of over reaching on this point but mostly a hypothetical rationale of the imagination. At this point we have no real evidence for anything specific and with no method of testing it will remain right there.
the conclusion you have arrived at are merely your own which are answered but require reading the book right the way through and to the end - twinc