CELEBRATION!!!!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Zionist
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

CELEBRATION!!!!

Post by Zionist »

my 100th post yay it took me long enough but on a serious note i'd like to take the time out and thank everyone on this site whom i have interacted with especially Gman, rick, B.W., and Cheezerrox. but really i have learned a lot from reading various posts from many members here like Jac, Jlay, Canuckster to name a few. i know my posts can seem argumentative at times but i really don't mean to make my posts out to be that way its just my way of answering questions and addressing issues but hopefully you guys understand i just get excited on certain subjects. all in all though thanks to everyone you all have helped me a lot and hopefully i have helped some of you as well. iron sharpens iron Proverbs 27:17
Our rightousness is of filthy rags and in the eyes of God all have gone astray and nobody is justified under the Law. We are saved by the Grace of God through our faith in Him and in Him who he has sent Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way.
Byblos
Old School

Re: CELEBRATION!!!!

Post by Byblos »

Zionist wrote:my 100th post yay it took me long enough but on a serious note i'd like to take the time out and thank everyone on this site whom i have interacted with especially Gman, rick, B.W., and Cheezerrox. but really i have learned a lot from reading various posts from many members here like Jac, Jlay, Canuckster to name a few. i know my posts can seem argumentative at times but i really don't mean to make my posts out to be that way its just my way of answering questions and addressing issues but hopefully you guys understand i just get excited on certain subjects. all in all though thanks to everyone you all have helped me a lot and hopefully i have helped some of you as well. iron sharpens iron Proverbs 27:17
Congrats!

For some reason I thought you were a much more frequent contributor.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
cheezerrox
Established Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by cheezerrox »

Congratulations, Zionist! We're glad to have you here, and thanks for the shout out, lol. As Byblos pointed out, I thought you were more active here with your posts. But, regardless, congrats, and looking forward to seeing more from you here, brother.
"The prophet is a man who feels fiercely. G-d has thrust a burden upon his soul, and he is bowed and stunned at man's fierce greed. Frightful is the agony of man; no human voice can convey its full terror. Prophecy is the voice that G-d has lent to the silent agony, a voice to the plundered poor, to the profaned riches of the world. It is a form of living, a crossing point of G-d and man."
- Abraham Joshua Heschel
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Congrats! :clap: :clap:

y\:D/
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys